numazu

The Reopening of Brazil to Foreigners: some observations

• Members

Oh another amazing tale, thank you... couldn’t agree more, you never know what the universe or the sauna gods will throw your way kkkkk

Having lived some years in Recife myself, I only went to the saunas there only a handful of times (compared to maybe hundreds of time at 117 / Lagoa)... but was in a sauna in Boa Viagem (thermas blue) that I saw the most handsome / hot boy I ever saw in Brazil... to bad we only shared a couple of words and he was already taken (and I never saw him again). 

• Members

I got an email from American this morning letting me know that my November flight was canceled. I called to discuss the issue, I was informed that AA has cancelled all flights to Brazil until December 17th.

I just checked United, they are still flying. My Airbnb can be fully refuted until November. I like booking my trips earlier, I am afraid this time I will wait until the last days of October to reassess how to get there.

56 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

I got an email from American this morning letting me know that my November flight was canceled. I called to discuss the issue, I was informed that AA has cancelled all flights to Brazil until December 17th.

I just checked United, they are still flying. My Airbnb can be fully refuted until November. I like booking my trips earlier, I am afraid this time I will wait until the last days of October to reassess how to get there.

From where?

I just looked and they still show flying to GRU...?

Unless they are going to do like united, sell and then cxl....??

• Members
8 minutes ago, floridarob said:

From where?

I just looked and they still show flying to GRU...?

Unless they are going to do like united, sell and then cxl....??

I think you are getting it backwards. American cancelled my flight from Miami to GRU, and all flights to Brazil until December 17th. 

United is still flying.

• Members

Hey Latbear4blk.... American GRU flights from Miami are still on.. at least that's what I had... they canceled GIG flights.. they have pushed it back to Dec 18...I had a multi trip destination.. MIA to GRU and GIG back to MIA.. only the MIA to GRU flight was left.. I called and she explained what happened.. canceled the whole trip altogether.. LATAM flies into SDU but connects thru GRU..

• Members
9 hours ago, yellowheart said:

Hey Latbear4blk.... American GRU flights from Miami are still on.. at least that's what I had... they canceled GIG flights.. they have pushed it back to Dec 18...I had a multi trip destination.. MIA to GRU and GIG back to MIA.. only the MIA to GRU flight was left.. I called and she explained what happened.. canceled the whole trip altogether.. LATAM flies into SDU but connects thru GRU..

That is not what the agent explained to me. I am keeping my credit with them. In the last week of October will see if I can use that credit or buy a new ticket from other company. 

Those who know me know how anxious I am about traveling. I love traveling and as I can do it only in a few windows each year, I make plan a long time earlier.

Not in pandemic times. My usual mindset would drive me crazy. The trip is still on, I will see later how to get to Rio.

To cool me down, I am planning my Winter vacation. :)

Edited by Latbear4blk

• Members
57 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I was talking about AA...they are still flying to GRU

Numazu just contacted me. I am confused. The AA agent in the phone told me they were canceling all flights to Brazil since next week up to December 17th, when I tried to reschedule my canceled flight.

I will no try to figure it out, but wait until the last week of October and book a new flight with whatever the airline is.

• Members

Al final, another update!

Do you think Nov is a good time to visit Brazil? You have so much insight. It would be nice to catch up in person if our paths cross in Brazil.

By the way, on a nosy front, how did some of the guys who prominently featured in previous posts gradually fade away? Was there any drama? Even if they were GPs, I still think there must be some genuine attraction or chemistry among you guys. Or they had already accepted it as part of the deal?

1 hour ago, Anthonyvan said:

Al final, another update!

Do you think Nov is a good time to visit Brazil? You have so much insight. It would be nice to catch up in person if our paths cross in Brazil.

By the way, on a nosy front, how did some of the guys who prominently featured in previous posts gradually fade away? Was there any drama? Even if they were GPs, I still think there must be some genuine attraction or chemistry among you guys. Or they had already accepted it as part of the deal?

It is hard to stop and write these while in Brazil, but I do get some benefit to post these as a sort of perpective check on my present situation. At some point I will disappear again to actualy live life and then another update wll appear.

November is an excellent time to visit Brazil. Might be different with COVID of course, but November is before the summer crush in December/January, but it can get hot and humid and some rain as well. Let me know if you have plans to come, maybe our paths will cross.

And on the nosy front: the chemistry is definitely there, the attraction (on their end) may or may not be, who knows, only they can tell you that. I am definitely attracted to them for sure (physically and otherwise). Regardless, there are eventual expiration dates on the entanglements I get into, every single one of them, no matter how promising, or how amazing it seemed to become in the beginning. Some I have maintained frinedships with, others yes, there has been drama, since we are talking about Brazilians after all. All I can say is respect is the name of the game, and whatever becomes of the relationship, I have tried to treat the guys as friends, and not objects. It is surprising that this very fact escapes some clients, even if you are paying for it in the end. 

On 9/26/2020 at 7:43 AM, Latbear4blk said:

Numazu just contacted me. I am confused. The AA agent in the phone told me they were canceling all flights to Brazil since next week up to December 17th, when I tried to reschedule my canceled flight.

This is just to GIG, not to GRU. I wish you would stop being anxious about this!

On 9/23/2020 at 10:51 AM, docbr said:

Oh another amazing tale, thank you... couldn’t agree more, you never know what the universe or the sauna gods will throw your way kkkkk

Having lived some years in Recife myself, I only went to the saunas there only a handful of times (compared to maybe hundreds of time at 117 / Lagoa)... but was in a sauna in Boa Viagem (thermas blue) that I saw the most handsome / hot boy I ever saw in Brazil... to bad we only shared a couple of words and he was already taken (and I never saw him again). 

Who knows @docbr, it might be that same guy you have seen that I am talking about now. It is better to jump on opportunities when they present themsleves, than have a lifetime of regret that you didn't take the plunge.

And the tales are amazing because they can only happen in Brazil.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:01 PM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

He holds a black belt in cliffhangers...  I love his enteraction with the guys and his easygoing attitude when making the deal.  Knowing the language make him that much more dangerous to the unsuspecting carioca.  But his charms don't end after the orgasm.  He is able to connect on a personal level, almost blurring the line of a programs and that if a random hook-up.  While managing the demands of a relationship built on the foundation of wild sex, emotional thrills and comforting experiences of life with his love in a foreign land.

Just when I jealously thought he could have his cake and eat it too....  I find myself standing beside you at the cliffhanger left by you know who...

On 9/22/2020 at 12:44 PM, docbr said:

OMG, of all posters in this forum, Numazu you are the worst! First I have to read all  your great reports and keep telling me out loud that I can’t just throw everything alway and jump to Rio in the next plane ... now when I get back here wondering about the Recife update you leave that cliffhanger! Oh have mercy on us kkkkk or don’t ! Just keep the reports coming! 

Holy shit guys thanks for the compliments. Makes me want to write more, and i will!

On 9/22/2020 at 8:32 AM, floridarob said:

Because you keep searching for the pot of gold when you already know where it is, typical in the gay world.

You're not BF minded,  a blind man could see that, lol

Then why do i get into these BF situations every single time? Even if I try hard to be a whore, I get into these entanglements. Gladly, too.

Edited by numazu

• Members

I wish I could go this Nov, but work is picking up, so I can't really afford to go. Besides, the whole 2nd wave is getting serious. Maybe April if things can turn around and vaccine proves effective!

I like the idea of a travel companion that you can explore the city and also break the bed with. lol. Numazu1 can certainly lecture me in that regard. 

15 hours ago, numazu1 said:

to the down right bizaare (beating a client up).

Very common, I've talked to several clients and boys....they should just walk a little south or west from Republica in SP to get it for free :lol:

Junior was busy checking out Paulo through the process (though I am sure at this point, after years and years in this industry, Junior is unfazed by such beauty darkening his doorstep),

Nope, he's a big whore, like you.

Junior was very respectful too, as he obviously knew that we were a couple, and he did not want to piss off the very loyal customer in me.

Rest assured, he got his number at some point throughout the night 

We would check out Clube 117 the next night

Did you see Patrick?

Did you do any programas at all during these nights ;)

• Members
On 9/24/2020 at 3:51 AM, docbr said:

It’s a classic illustration of the saying that it only takes one to make an evening. Unfortunately, on this occasion you were not the beneficiary, somebody else had the pleasure. People often comment that a sauna on a given night was “quiet” but you may find one gem. This has happened to me.

• Members

I think a travel buddy without strings attached will be perfect, especially if he knows some English and teach me some Portuguese. This will certainly make the trip more authentic and enjoyable.

I find the infamous Brazilian jealousy counterintuitive because they are the ones having sex or being intimate with hundreds of men and women albeit it's work. Regardless, from a pure number perspective, shouldn't it be the other way around?