numazu

The Reopening of Brazil to Foreigners: some observations

This story describes what it's like siting at a table with you.....are you a GP?

12 hours ago, numazu1 said:

And it also made up for the fact that, when we got back to the apartment, he immediately fell asleep, with clothes and everything

You know he came during one or more of the programas, probably for the hot shot Dr. <_<

• Members

Incredibly evocative updates as always Numazu!! I'm curious – how upfront, if at all, are you with GPs like Paulo about the medium to long term relationship prospects they have with you? Having read your updates since the beginning, I know there's a shelf life here. Just wondering how transparent you are in that regard?

• Members

Numazu says: "I was not particularly horny but what the hell right? "

Numazu, what I wonder is how you get your stamina. You clearly like to have a lot of sex, good for you, but do you ever just say no, I am not horny, so no hookup?

Even when I was younger I could not have kept the pace that you seem to. So I really do wonder. No obligation to answer, but if you would...thanks!

• Members

Dragon is the most beautiful sauna I been in Brazil but California is the place for GPs. There are only a handful of GPs in Dragon the few nights I was there - lots of clients-clients action. I had fun in both (more in California) both with GPs and other clients. That was 2 years ago ...

• Members
On 11/26/2020 at 11:30 PM, numazu1 said:

LOL, noone would pay for this.

I think when I becomes bfs with a guy here, there is an implied shelf life on both sides of the relationship. I put the kibosh on the relationship if it seems that it is evolving into something that would require me to take the boy to the USA. Thankfully this almost never happens, and I think I instinctively embark on relationships with boys that dont seem to be interested in taking it to the next level. I think Paulo also wishes that this has a finite shelf life, but I think right now we are giving each other what we need right now. He ahs definitely given my trips the needed kick it needed.

You're welcome!

Ask anyone who has met me and know me personally, yes I seem to be the sex maniac in real life as I portray myself in my reports. This has been the huge downfall in my life... always looking for sex. And if there are times I am not horny, it does not take much to get me there, and there is nothing like a sexy young guy that takes me to this state of horniness. How can it not? Especially in Brazil. Also, I am a huge proponent of "faking it till you make it" which means even when not horny, I can get there quickly if I put my mind to it, and get the necessary tools to get me there. TL;DR - I am a slut.

Bonus Sao Paulo topic: I know this is interesting to some people wondering. I was at the Quality Suites Bela Sintra which is just across the street from Espaco Lagoa, and while waiting in the lobby for a friend to come, happend upon this guy, with a client, checking out of the hotel:

IMG_3912.thumb.jpg.56bdb9fa37021151d11432a884f1c15f.jpg

It was unmistakenly Adriel Fernandes, the popular stripper in Lagoa and other SP haunts. I guess this confirms that he can be bought. I'd wanna chase that one of these days.

adriel.thumb.PNG.7b5827d5635bf9a2b86502e597528711.PNG

He is a regular of my friend who is there right now.  Was Adriel with an Asian Guy ?  He is pricey but he will do everything for price.

• Members

133866478_3665324740201169_2656067499524075330_n.jpg.5222aadaadabc14b7f46e872a75f0857.jpg

A recent picture from The Week in Rio and an attempt at social distancing measures. I think the cages actually make things worse and it's just plain crazy! I didn't take the picture--a friend who lives in Rio posted it and he is similarly dismayed.

Edited by asdsrfr