numazu

The Reopening of Brazil to Foreigners: some observations

• Members
1 minute ago, Latbear4blk said:

I think we could team up to go hunting without any conflicts. After the pandemic.

It's too late for me, I've got the fight, AirBnb, and travel insurance booked for Aug 31st for Sao Paulo, will be there a month then heading to Rio October 1st because i can't imagine a better Halloween than Brazil, will be there till Dec 1st then will decide if I go to Medellin or Buenos Aires.

If your there in November definitely lets team up!! Buyer beware I am younger than most people on here, I'm turning 29 end of month so if you can't keep up i understand. 

• Members

I am used to be over ran by younger lovers, do not worry, you cannot make me feel worse.

I said after pandemic, because my plan in November is not hunting, but sheltering with a few guys I already know. I will miss them a lot, but I am not planning to explore the saunas. Right now, it looks like I will be there for the Fucksgiving week.

• Members
38 minutes ago, numazu1 said:

Awww, maybe I’ll see you then @Latbear4blk. The BF and I may drive over where you intend to stay.

It sounds like a plan, my friend. If it is not rainy, we can cross to Praia do Recreo or take a ride to Grumari. If it is rainy, we just party in the apartment.

However, I have shared here in the forums (and in your whatsapp), some news that may give us room for early optimism. You have always been more willing to take risks, but I may join you for one or two expeditions to the saunas. We favorite different establishments, but I am sure we can reach an agreement. :devil:

22 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Don’t ask me to write about the times I almost got killed/arrested/robbed/drugged/deported/suspected as a robber.

At least you remember yours.... I've lost count how many police stations I've been in foreign countries and only once in a cell. Waking up in an ambulance to a hospital .... and many other events, lol

• Members
1 hour ago, floridarob said:

WTF.... was the other customer a roadrunner??

Perhaps he was @BryBro? By the way, it looks like there is a good chance @numazu1and I will coincide in Rio during the Fucksgiving Week. Who else? @BryBro? @pauleiro? @floridarob? @Tartegogo? @likeohmygod? Anyone else? We could organize our own private party.

• Members
On 8/26/2020 at 12:57 AM, numazu1 said:

I might like this dominating thing.

I guess so. I was not at all into dominating until I found in Prague a guy willing to be dominated and into kink. I met him first time 4 or 5 years ago. We keep contact and meet each other each time I am in Prague.  

• Members
12 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Perhaps he was @BryBro? By the way, it looks like there is a good chance @numazu1and I will coincide in Rio during the Fucksgiving Week. Who else? @BryBro? @pauleiro? @floridarob? @Tartegogo? @likeohmygod? Anyone else? We could organize our own private party.

Please invite me, I'll be in Rio!

• Members
9 hours ago, bcdaron said:

Please invite me, I'll be in Rio!

My apologies! Of course. You are still new and I forgot you are joining the crew. Let's just keep in touch and make arrangements close to the date. I guess in pandemic times a beach day would be a must. For gathering indoors, I guess we have no other option. If we all are together, a field trip to the saunas is a risk I would take. 

18 hours ago, numazu1 said:

I spent 9500 miles on United for an award ticket for a one-way flight from Santos Dumont in Rio, to Congonhas in Sao Paulo on Azul airlines, which was 2000 miles more than before COVID. Probably not worth the points redemption, but then again, because of the last-minute need, the tickets on the times I needed to fly were $150 or more, whici I guess made it worth it

No, should've bought a ticket .