numazu

The Reopening of Brazil to Foreigners: some observations

If there is a bright light in the sky, probably not.....I'm a vampire.

Been to the beaches of Rio at night or when the sun is coming up, I head home.

Had sex on the beach in Copa one Christmas Eve as it was deserted like I'd never seen before....full sex, lol

Bali beaches are cool, because there are beach bars open into the night....

2020-02-02 18.22.49.jpg

• Members

Excellent report. Even though I lack the bravery to travel in this crazy time, I still quite enjoy peeking the world through others' lens.

Out of curiosity, as a fellow Asian guy, what's your experience like in general in these Latin American countries? Latin American is probably somewhere you don't meet a lot of Asians, maybe except Peru and Brazil which have quite some Chinese and Japanese populations. 

10 hours ago, numazu1 said:

So I find that there are more casual GPs than the usual, career quality GPs, in this location, that in the old location.

Keep in mind Fragata guys are coming here too, they are the "guy next door type"....I went with 3 Fragata guys from Lagoa on this trip. You went with 3 in 3 hours, just to put it into perspective ;)

• Members
On 9/2/2020 at 6:53 AM, Lucky said:

Thanks for the interesting reports, @numazu1. I enjoy reading them and especially appreciate that you put some space in between paragraphs. That makes them easier for me to read.

I agree. The reports are fun to read and make me wish I could travel sooner.

• Members

numazu, wow! your post conveys all that I find best about the rodizio-de-boys that is the Brazilian sauna scene. Just when you think you've had it all, something new and unexpected. Just when you think you can't take any more, take more you do. Your Programa#2 is EXACTLY like my favorite (but still unrequited) fantasy: The two buddies, one training the other. I know there would be awkwardness in reality, but as a fantasy, your story hits the nail on the head. I also had a sentiment exactly the same as the one you expressed in #3: The best ones know what you want better than you do. They know how far you can go, how much you can take - better than you do. 

7 hours ago, Jeff88 said:

Sounds like Point 202 in Rio just opened last week, Club 117 hopefully to follow! 

Point has been open for 2 months now and Club 117 has been open for 2 weeks.

21 hours ago, floridarob said:

:o

LOL. Is this so shocking to you @floridarob

10 hours ago, davet said:

Hi Numazu,

Any sense of what the happening nights are at each place that opened? Or is everyone competing for the weekend now?

Unsure. ALL the saunas have been slow for what they were pre-COVID.  Which is kind of shocking. Maybe I'll post about it, but 117 was so empty when I went, and Point 202 is still below what it usually is. Weekends are always good I think, but still lower than normal.  Contrast that with Espaco Lagoa. They seem to be doing well. Tho I do think the smaller space in Espaco Lagoa makes it look more packed. And there was a line to get rooms one Saturday. Maybe because Rio is more dependent on tourist traffic than SP, and tourist traffic is low these days?

On 9/10/2020 at 7:12 PM, Latbear4blk said:

I wanted to publicly recognize, once again, @numazu1. He has just reestablished my contact with the boy who introduced me to Rio back in July 2019, Diego. Long Life to Mama San Numazu!

Thanks man. I saw your guy that one time in Point 202 and had to let you know. Hopefully tings work out for you guys in a few months!

Edited by numazu

12 hours ago, numazu1 said:

which will make me wonder why I am in Recife in the first place.

Because you keep searching for the pot of gold when you already know where it is, typical in the gay world.

12 hours ago, numazu1 said:

So its my own damn fault that I decided to get a BF, while at the same time, whoring it up in Brazil.

You're not BF minded,  a blind man could see that, lol

• Members

OMG, of all posters in this forum, Numazu you are the worst! First I have to read all  your great reports and keep telling me out loud that I can’t just throw everything alway and jump to Rio in the next plane ... now when I get back here wondering about the Recife update you leave that cliffhanger! Oh have mercy on us kkkkk or don’t ! Just keep the reports coming! 

Edited by docbr
Typo

• Members

He holds a black belt in cliffhangers...  I love his enteraction with the guys and his easygoing attitude when making the deal.  Knowing the language make him that much more dangerous to the unsuspecting carioca.  But his charms don't end after the orgasm.  He is able to connect on a personal level, almost blurring the line of a programs and that if a random hook-up.  While managing the demands of a relationship built on the foundation of wild sex, emotional thrills and comforting experiences of life with his love in a foreign land.

Just when I jealously thought he could have his cake and eat it too....  I find myself standing beside you at the cliffhanger left by you know who...