ChristianPFC

To Brazil in September?

• Members
On 9/11/2020 at 9:47 PM, NoGagSuckerSF said:

That Shabazz dude is too too too fine! Same goes for the dudes on that list I see him hooking up with. Sure hope MaxBootyxxx is among that stable of studs. I am more into guys with huge cocks but that MaxBootyxxx's ass gets me horny, and I'm a bottom!, and his pleading looks of "come fuck and rim me" are a pleasure to see.

Max is confirmed, arriving to Buzios tomorrow. 15 Brazilians (Italo Andrade, Yuri Oberon, Andy Rodrigues, Rico Marlon, Caio Rodrigues, MaxBooty, Will Prado, Carlos Maranhao, plus some guys I had never heard of before, Rhyheim and his local guide-right hand-camera man. The scenario is amazing. An avant guard design villa on a beautiful waterfront. Huge, with a clean and minimalistic decoration, I love it. Get ready for smoking hot material.

• Members

buzios... someone above has mention arrival of boys to buzios.  i have checked instagram page of mr. david santos, a very nice guy i have met last year in rio.  otherwise he is from sao paolo, but he spends between december and carneval in rio, because there are better customers. he is on the picture above, second from the right. he posted a picture from boys weekend, which i post here, because it is obviously public.

IMG_7267.jpg

• Members

This is clearly a photo opp based on a group of volunteers for early phase vaccine development in Brazil, all having received the true vaccine, not a placebo, and demonstrating a robust immune response with evidence of protective antibodies.

Good for them. We are way behind up here where I live and facing an imminent second lockdown. 

• Members
4 hours ago, Riobard said:

This is clearly a photo opp based on a group of volunteers for early phase vaccine development in Brazil, all having received the true vaccine, not a placebo, and demonstrating a robust immune response with evidence of protective antibodies.

Good for them. We are way behind up here where I live and facing an imminent second lockdown. 

If everything goes as planned, the guy who is going to spend a week in my bed in November is in that picture.

tenor.gif

Edited by Latbear4blk

• Members
On 9/16/2020 at 12:34 PM, trzinko said:

buzios... someone above has mention arrival of boys to buzios.  i have checked instagram page of mr. david santos, a very nice guy i have met last year in rio.  otherwise he is from sao paolo, but he spends between december and carneval in rio, because there are better customers. he is on the picture above, second from the right. he posted a picture from boys weekend, which i post here, because it is obviously public.

IMG_7267.jpg

I''d take on 9 of the 14 of the lot [...separately], then all together in one hell of a fuckfest!

On 9/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, ChristianPFC said:

I made it to Brazil! In Sao Paulo now. There was a slight chance that immigration rule or airline rules change, but they did not and all that was different from travelling before Covid was wearing a mask and showing proof of health insurance at check-in and immigration. Full report when I´m back.

check in , let us know how it's going...we might help with further tips that might be more relevant , now that you're there.

21 hours ago, floridarob said:

check in , let us know how it's going...we might help with further tips that might be more relevant , now that you're there.

2 hours ago, Riobard said:

Hello, @ChristianPFC, would you be receptive to starting a new topic now that you are on the ground in Brazil? Something like ‘In Brazil in September -Report’. 

I met @ChristianPFC and @bcdaron at Espaco Lagoa last week by chance... And I join you guys in asking both to write about their experiences. It definitely is interesting, I believe.

On 9/20/2020 at 10:23 AM, Riobard said:

Hello, @ChristianPFC, would you be receptive to starting a new topic now that you are on the ground in Brazil? Something like ‘In Brazil in September -Report’. 

My trip is over, I´m waiting for departure. Certainly I will write about my experiences and start new topics. I do all my writing after trips. (I spend too much time on computer, holidays serve as digital detox where Igo online only to do what´s necessary for the trip.)

• Members
On 9/20/2020 at 8:31 AM, numazu1 said:

I met @ChristianPFC and @bcdaron at Espaco Lagoa last week by chance... And I join you guys in asking both to write about their experiences. It definitely is interesting, I believe.

I'll write a report in October, I'm still in SP so I will give my opinion after a full month here. Then I'll give a month report on Rio in November after I have had a full month there. I'll be honest it won't be as sexy as @numazu1 It's hard to match such a prolific and tantalizing writing style.

• Members
On 9/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, Latbear4blk said:

14? more are coming to the party, stay tuned.

The guys have arrived and have started to have some basic fun.  I watched some precursors of fun on Rhyheim's "OnlyFans" page a few minutes ago, and as you mentioned in an earlier post--the number exceeds 14.

I did enjoy the filmed action with him and his friend and an Asian guy.  Damn, I'd loved to have changed places with the latter--for he was mighty challenged being with two men who are very "heavenly blessed" and then some!