TotallyOz

The Boys in the Band

I am excited to see Netflix's new The Boys in the Band with an all star stellar cast!

The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons, The Sinner's Matt Bomer and Brian Hutchison, NOS4A2's Zachary Quinto, Black Monday's Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins, Teen Wolf's Charlie Carver, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt's Michael Benjamin Washington, and In the Heights stage actor Robin de Jesús all featured in that Broadway bow, which won a Tony in 2019 for Best Revival of a Play. They all return now for the film, as shown in the first-look reveal.

https://ew.com/movies/the-boys-in-the-band-ryan-murphy-first-look/

I have had the hots for Matt Bomer for ages and love Charline Carver. This will be good. I'm going to preview for you and give them a 10/10 just based on the hot cast!

• Members
On 9/30/2020 at 7:56 AM, TotallyOz said:

I just saw it. I thought it was excellent. I loved the characters and the acting was great. I especially liked Matt Bomer and Charlie Carver.

I agree.  Charlie Carver and Matt Bomer were so good.  I knew nothing about the play except that the setting was decades ago.

Will probably watch again after doing some research about the original play.

One question, was Michael "blind" that Donald was Mr Right? I know, Michael was high maintenance, but Donald would balance that.