Kevie770

Back To Salvador

• Members
On 10/29/2020 at 11:33 PM, Kevie770 said:

I’m going back to Salvador the week of Nov 8th. Flights are extremely cheap right now so I’m going to work out there for a week or two. Found a great apartment for $30/day, there are even some decent apartments for under $20/day. Let me know if you will be in town and we can hit the sauna together. 

hope to get a trip report... I hear the beaches are very nice.... older type of colonial city.. it has been on my bucket list..

• Members

I have a brief review on my previous post. But I will go see many more beaches this trip.  

On 10/31/2020 at 9:25 AM, yellowheart said:

hope to get a trip report... I hear the beaches are very nice.... older type of colonial city.. it has been on my bucket list..

• Members

I’m leaving for Brazil on Thursday. I’m really excited to visit Salvador again. I’m bringing a guy who lives in SP but is from Salvador with me. He has promised to introduce me to the hottest guys in Salvador. And to take me to the best beaches in Bahia. I made so many good friends and they are all excited about my visit. The blackness of Bahia really reminds me of Atlanta or Harlem. Rio is great but give me the magic of Bahia any day! Wish me luck! 

7 hours ago, Kevie770 said:

I’m leaving for Brazil on Thursday. I’m really excited to visit Salvador again. I’m bringing a guy who lives in SP but is from Salvador with me. He has promised to introduce me to the hottest guys in Salvador. And to take me to the best beaches in Bahia. I made so many good friends and they are all excited about my visit. The blackness of Bahia really reminds me of Atlanta or Harlem. Rio is great but give me the magic of Bahia any day! Wish me luck! 

"Friends" is relative and many use it carelessly....do you mean guys who you tricked money off on or spent money entertaining?

Bahia definitely does not remind me of Atlanta, where I currently live OR Harlem where I lived....there are tons of Afro Brazilians but the city, the food, the vibe is nothing like either of those metropolitan cities/areas...

Aside from seeing a lot of black people (Not so much in Harlem these days and only in specific areas of Atlanta) what makes Salvador Bahia remind you of either of these cities?

Genuine question....

• Members
12 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

"Friends" is relative and many use it carelessly....do you mean guys who you tricked money off on or spent money entertaining?

Bahia definitely does not remind me of Atlanta, where I currently live OR Harlem where I lived....there are tons of Afro Brazilians but the city, the food, the vibe is nothing like either of those metropolitan cities/areas...

Aside from seeing a lot of black people (Not so much in Harlem these days and only in specific areas of Atlanta) what makes Salvador Bahia remind you of either of these cities?

Genuine question....

Hi @Badboy81, just so you understand when I say friends I mean people who I have meet & not had sex with for compensation. All but one of my friends I have not had sex with. One friend I had sex with and the second time we had a GP join us. My friends are both men and women. People who I have meet through random interactions or encounters. Some I meet while smoking a joint at the beach, others while smoking a joint in the Old City. Some were introduced to me by expats I meet on Facebook groups. I don’t consider someone I’m paying to be with a “friend”. Hence why I did not refer to the guy who I’m taking from SP as a “friend”. GP will definitely try and blur that line, it’s on us not to be idiots.  

As for it reminding me of Atlanta and Harlem, as I stated above it’s because of the blackness, and I’ll add the pride in it. I had family who lived in Harlem but moved down south in the early 2000s so my memories of Harlem are as a child. When there was still rich black culture. Same thing with Atlanta. I wasn’t talking about it on any deeper level than that. The existence of African cultures are different in the USA as we had our heritage rip away while pieces are still preserved in Bahia.  I was only providing a simple reference point within the USA. Maybe New Orleans would’ve been a better reference point. 

It’s actually really easy to make real friends in these countries. As long as you are making friends with your peers. No, a 22 year old is not going to be “friends” with someone 30,40 or 50. Just be smart about it!  Have an open mind and an outgoing personality and you will without a doubt find great friends! 

Edited by Kevie770

• Members
On 10/30/2020 at 1:39 PM, Sanook222 said:

I’m curious - flights from where exactly? From Europe it’s not cheap at all :(

But the price for the apartment seems very reasonable.

Hi, I’m flying from Atlanta to São Paulo, then I booked a $120 flight from SP to Salvador. Delta has RT from ATL for $500 until mid December. 

• Members
On 11/3/2020 at 10:11 AM, Kevie770 said:

You can do it!

On 10/29/2020 at 8:33 PM, Kevie770 said:

I’m going back to Salvador the week of Nov 8th. Flights are extremely cheap right now so I’m going to work out there for a week or two. Found a great apartment for $30/day, there are even some decent apartments for under $20/day. Let me know if you will be in town and we can hit the sauna together. 

Cool!  Though maybe I'll just miss you. I am in Salvador currently and leaving tomorrow. When do you get here?

FYI, so far it looks like a buyers' market, as there are way more boys in the sauna than clients. It was slow in Club 11 (planetario) last night (Friday), but still a lot of fun. The BF and I talked to the owner and he said the busy nights are usually Thursdays and Saturdays.  So we might go tonight (Saturday), and maybe Sauna Fox as well.

I'll do my own report on Salvador, but please do let us know how you get along. 

Edited by numazu

• Members
5 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Cool!  Though maybe I'll just miss you. I am in Salvador currently and leaving tomorrow. When do you get here?

FYI, so far it looks like a buyers' market, as there are way more boys in the sauna than clients. It was slow in Club 11 (planetario) last night (Friday), but still a lot of fun. The BF and I talked to the owner and he said the busy nights are usually Thursdays and Saturdays.  So we might go tonight (Saturday), and maybe Sauna Fox as well.

I'll do my own report on Salvador, but please do let us know how you get along. 

Damn we will just miss each other! I will arrive on Monday morning. But I have a friend who is there from ATL. He is very big and tall with a big personality! So big he makes me feel small lol! He’s probably in his mid 30s and knows everyone. We meet on our last visit and he is a Salvador expert! He’s not on the forum but I’ll tell him to be on the lookout for an Asian in the sauna tonight. Lol

He told me the saunas have been very slow. Good luck tonight! Hopefully that will turn around when I arrive. Keep us updated I’m ready! 

• Members
On 11/3/2020 at 6:54 PM, Kevie770 said:

I have a brief review on my previous post. But I will go see many more beaches this trip.  

And hopefully many more bitches ? I had great time in Salvador for boys, tourism, food, ...  (see report on BT). I wish I could go back to Brazil this year but now in lockdown until ? Have fun !