RockHardNYC

Reno Gold models JJ Malibu. The perfect Covid distraction.

• Members

Nobody does a clothing try-on session quite like Reno Gold. How smart of JJ Malibu to send him a box of goodies during the height of Covid.

01.thumb.jpg.c1f7624e9185927916642f9c96ce75fd.jpg

02.thumb.jpg.57517240103eb83498e1e8d22fb7cfeb.jpg

I think Oz should initiate a board campaign to attract marketplace attention. He should ask veteran board members to send in photos of themselves modeling the same JJ Malibu clothes that mimic Reno's runway session. What a visual hoot that portfolio would be. Talk about click-bate.

In the meantime, check out Reno's g-rated runway session here:

And for his x-rated version, be sure to sign up for his OnlyFans account. This guy is pure GOLD.

• Members

Reno just posted a Christmas gift video to his stalker fan from his gym.

Reno's body is looking mighty fine in this video. I hope he doesn't go too far and start looking like a roid bunny.

I can't believe he's risking his YouTube channel by posting his OnlyFans address in the video's thumbnail. I don't know for sure, but I heard YouTube does not want its platform used to support OnlyFans. I heard YouTube will close channels if their policies are abused. I'm sure Reno's fans won't report him, but he's got tons of competition who would love to see him fail.

• Members
2 hours ago, Gmanpdx said:

He really is disgustingly cute.

What an odd comment. Unless you behave like an asshole, I don't think there's anything disgusting about being cute. 

Edit  Looks like his OnlyFans promo video might have been taken down. It's a rough world for sex workers at YouTube these days.

Edited by RockHardNYC