bucky13

A 2 week Sampling of the Specimens of Brazil

Mask in tow, I'll be scoping out the sauna, beach and cultural scenes during these November nights:

Sao Paulo - 11-12

Salvador - 13-16

Rio - 17-20

Sao Paulo - 21-23

Shoot me a PM if you're in the 'hood and interested in sharing a cocktail, a story, a laugh.  Or even a boy! 

Oh, and if you know a sizzling dude you think I just gotta see, please let me know.  :P 

• Members
On 11/8/2020 at 10:34 PM, bucky13 said:

Mask in tow, I'll be scoping out the sauna, beach and cultural scenes during these November nights:

Sao Paulo - 11-12

Salvador - 13-16

Rio - 17-20

Sao Paulo - 21-23

Shoot me a PM if you're in the 'hood and interested in sharing a cocktail, a story, a laugh.  Or even a boy! 

Oh, and if you know a sizzling dude you think I just gotta see, please let me know.  :P 

I wish I were there also at this time. Have fun !

• Members
12 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

Have the saunas gotten any better in Salvador....they were a waste of time and energy for me....I had better luck on the apps

I guess it depends on your type. It’s definitely not Rio. The guys are much more “boy next door” type. I’ve only run into two or 3 guys I would consider 117 quality. I def found a few gems but most of my best connections were made through IG. Or a friend of a friend type deal. 

• Members
On 11/8/2020 at 4:34 PM, bucky13 said:

Sao Paulo - 11-12

Salvador - 13-16

Rio - 17-20

Sao Paulo - 21-23

How’s it going?