TotallyOz

A few Massage Places in Bangkok

• Members
On 11/15/2020 at 7:44 AM, TotallyOz said:

It is nice to be one of the only foreigners to be using the massage places. They love to get a LINE and a booking from me and their guys are cute.  Here are two of my new finds:

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/13144-loving-the-boys-at-ogasms-spa/

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/13325-kk-massage-bangkok/

Was you visit just last November? How much  is the minimum tip these days for the boys? 

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 6:48 PM, Firestarter said:

Was you visit just last November? How much  is the minimum tip these days for the boys? 

From my experience: 1.000 to 1.500 B. Most will accept the first. High end places you will be expected to pay the latter

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 8:05 AM, Pete1111 said:

How do these spas compare to ones in the US, for example in LA?

Although I have never been to a US spa so actually I can't compare, but in Thailand most customers go there for sex rather a massage. Once you get there (no need to book in advance) you choose the guy in person or from iPad (some places you will be able to book in advance). Pay for the massage at the front desk. Often a minimim tip to guy is stated and it will include a H/J. Paid directly and discretely to the guy when you are are ready to leave.

Mostly places you will get a sensual massage - in particular if you order a oil massage - and some point the guy will ask if you want extras/add. services and agree the price/tip for such services with out. You will be naked (unless for traditional thai massage) and the guy either start naked as well or remove his clothes at some point during the massage /when things start to heat up. You can ask the guy to remove his clothes immediately if important to you. Some guys are prepared to offer "full services", some only limited, some will be vers, some top but not btm, so you need to ask the "captain"/front staff when inquiring about the guys before selecting your guy. Don't worry/don't be embarrassed; he knows already that you are not there for the massage and has been asked the same hundreds of times before you. Just ask!

Edited by Speedo1