Tomcal

my December trip to Rio and SP

19 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I have decided to try wring everyday then what i usually do and write just  a couple of times about a trip and forget 1/2 the participants! (notice i said try!) this was written Friday morning

i arrived today after a long flight from SNA to IAH to GRU to GIG! i think i am getting to old for this long ardourous flights it is much better to do a overnight in Miami if you are flying from the west coast!

I got to the apartment in Ipanema then the ATM and was back by 3:00pm to welcome my first visitor!  he is a very handsome bodybuilder that i have known for 9 years.  He is planning on coming over every afternoon when he gets off of work  He left about 5:30 and i headed over to Pointe202 sauna not expecting much since thursday is a weak night for all the saunas...and i was 1/2 right! i was the only client and there were 12 guys working! i thrive in that kind of environment! But the surprising thing was quality of the guys!!6 out of the 12 were good looking by almost anyones standards and 3,of the remaining ones like were very decent looking(s as bu as we would say “you wouldn’t kick them out of bed) usually the slow nights have guys that find it difficult with the better looking or better body types letting them have the slow nights!

i ordered a drink and within 2 minutes had 5 guys around me with the rest of the guys sitting within or standing 10’ away! I met a really personable 22yr olld

there was one guy in particular who had a amazing personality, great body, big dick so he said i am active so i said let’s find a passive! i saw a muscular guy i had been with about a year ago but he was also a top but he came up to me and said “i will be passive for you” so the three of us went up to a room, and had a great time!  I had to get back to the apartment by 9:00 because i had a overnight guest coming then to go to dinner and then spend the night. He was right on time! We went to Rayz for dinner on Farme de Amoedo, which used to be the center of gay nightlife but now 7 of the 10 restaurants in that block are permanently closed and shades of NYC and Weho buildings are being torn down to make way for condos!  

next ...Friday

Get to Rio on the 26th so it should be super busy with all the tourists who will be there for the holidays....

I have heard the weather is very hot, which I am looking forward to and cant wait to hit the beaches

• Members
57 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

Reading is fundamental....

which used to be the center of gay nightlife but now 7 of the 10 restaurants in that block are permanently closed and shades of NYC and Weho buildings are being torn down to make way for condos!  

I read it. My question is valid. Snarky comments such as yours are not.

16 hours ago, Connery43 said:

Great story TomCal. 

Is Ipanema / Farme ....still the center of gay nightlife?  Or has it moved...?

I will let TomCal answer the Ipanema/Farme question, but wanted to note that there are two newer gay bars open in Copacabana.  Nice to have these with the closer of Leboy a few years ago.

Pink Flamingo located at R. Duvivier, 21, which is close to Copacabana Palace.  I've been three or fours times and liked it, but prefer it before midnight with mostly music videos vs later when the music format turned to more electronic music without vocals. 

Black Cat located at Av. Princesa Isabel, 21, which is a cross from the large Hilton Hotel at the edge of Copacabana/Leme.   I have not been yet but it was recommended by a couple guys in Rio for me to try. 

• Members
1 hour ago, sfcastro said:

I will let TomCal answer the Ipanema/Farme question, but wanted to note that there are two newer gay bars open in Copacabana.  Nice to have these with the closer of Leboy a few years ago.

Pink Flamingo located at R. Duvivier, 21, which is close to Copacabana Palace.  I've been three or fours times and liked it, but prefer it before midnight with mostly music videos vs later when the music format turned to more electronic music without vocals. 

Black Cat located at Av. Princesa Isabel, 21, which is a cross from the large Hilton Hotel at the edge of Copacabana/Leme.   I have not been yet but it was recommended by a couple guys in Rio for me to try. 

Thank you sir!  Good information.

10 hours ago, Connery43 said:

I read it. My question is valid. Snarky comments such as yours are not.

The comment wasn't snarky...it was matter of fact

If you know anything about Rio, the gay scene has been in the same area since forever with minor changes in club shut downs or seasonal parties...

The majority of the gays with money live in Ipanema which is the most gay friendly area in Rio outside of the saunas...

• Members
18 hours ago, Tomcal said:

i am never to busy to talk to a friend from the board! if you are at Pointe202 tonight (there are 4 “boys” standing here right now! :-)

Unfortunately I had to go back to SP on Monday morning!!! But the boy you were sitting with at 117 on saturday/sunday (the whole weekend seems like one drunken hour) is indeed really sexy. The one who had his clothes on the entire time.

Edited by brockmiller

yesterday(monday) after my friend left in the afternoon i went to Pointe202, monday nights are there 2nd biggest night of the week!  it was busy but i managed to find some guys to talk to and when we walked up to a room i thought there was going to be 4 of us and actually there were 6! we were going to ask 2 to leave but couldn’t decide which ones so thought what the hell let’s try and fit everyone into the room..and we did! everyone took turns fucking and sucking everyone and judging by all the smiles everyone had a good time! Three of them were muscular and 2 were semi muscular and ranged in age from 21 to 29. i had previously been with all but one before so i was pretty sure the personalities would match up! 

after that went back to Ipanema for dinner at “Bar do Beto” one of the last restaurants left open on that stretch of Farme de Amoedo))

Tonight i am going to Club 117 as Tuesday is their big night!

Edited by tomcal

Last night at 117 it started slow but by 6:15 if was busy! i ran into a guy i didn’t recognize but obviously knew me and the apartment cause he says “Hi Tom remember me?” i have no clue which surprised me because he was 6’2” lean toned build very handsome although he looked very young ! then it came back to me...last January he was Ricardo a guy i know well and ran into them in Ipanema, he had just started working in the sauna and was 19 at that time!  He said “You said I was too young at the time but I now i am a year older and 20 years old!  So i went up with him and a muscular 24 yr old from the previous night! Since 8:00 pm when we finished he has messaged me 6 times thanking me wanting to to know if i wanted to go to lunch today etc.!  unfortunately this is my last day in Rio, i leave for SP tomorrow and my free time is all booked up!    

Last night at 8:30 my namorado showed up and we went to a Brazilian Churascria for dinner and it was excellent but i really don’t understand how any restaurant is staying open! there are no cars on the street there is no rush hour anymore, bars are 10% filled, it is really bad for all economies in the world but Brazil was in free fall before The Virus struck so they are in a deep hole! Several large hotels are closed permanently

here is a video of R. Visconde Piraja in front of the metro station at 5:00pm last friday, the street should be packed with cars and buses at this time!

2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I am Santo Dumont Airport right now waiting for my flight to São Paulo.

Last night i went to Pointe202 as it is their biggest night and it filled up but i had a sore shoulder so i was going to get massage, there were 3 working and as luck would have it i got the very muscular 24 yr old who is built like the proverbial “brick shithouse”.  he said the massage room was occupied for the next 30 minutes but if i didn’t want to wait we could go use one of the regular rooms! i said “let’s go”.  he was a very good masseuse with just a hint of that he might be willing to play around! I was on my stomach and after finishing my legs he started the “whole body slide” on my back with his mouth coming very soon close to my ears and kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk neck until finally his lips were touching them! so i thought i would just go for it and turned my head and our lips met and again he didn’t miss a beat we made out for the next 10 minutes then i played with his 2 boulders!(ass, they were as least as hard as granite!! lol) then we blew each other and the hour was up! he is built like a NFL lineman! he was definitely not on my radar until last ni

So, being in Rio (actually leaving Rio now), do you think it is still worth visiting during the pandemic? 
I have never been to Brazil and I live in Turkey. (I am Turkish). Everything is closed here.
So I am thinking of going to a place where I can swim during the day and also do the saunas and clubs for sex. Brazil came to my mind and I read some posts here. I also read you saying the bars were 10% full. 
So having seen it, would you still recommend a visit to Brazil during this pandemic? Is it still worth it? 

• Members
5 hours ago, Ozy said:

So, being in Rio (actually leaving Rio now), do you think it is still worth visiting during the pandemic? 
I have never been to Brazil and I live in Turkey. (I am Turkish). Everything is closed here.
So I am thinking of going to a place where I can swim during the day and also do the saunas and clubs for sex. Brazil came to my mind and I read some posts here. I also read you saying the bars were 10% full. 
So having seen it, would you still recommend a visit to Brazil during this pandemic? Is it still worth it? 

I just arrived from my Brazil trip last week. I went to Rio and Sao Paulo. The beaches are open. Everybody wears masks. They take your temperature when you enter shops and malls. I think you will have fun. I went to Point 202 and 117 in Rio as well as Therma Lagoa in Sao Paulo. I think you will love Brazil

17 hours ago, Ozy said:

i have been twice to Brazil in the past 8 weeks and so naturally i would say yes! As i stated before i have found Rio and SP specifically to have more protocols in place then So. Cal. where i live! Everyone is masked and temperatures are taken before you are allowed entry into bars, restaurants, grocery stores, retail establishments none of which are done in Calif.’. Airfares are extremely low i think it is a good tune to go, but i am more of a risk taker, so it really comes down to how comfortable you are in waiting for a effective vaccine to be administered to everyone 

16 hours ago, SigNYC said:

I just arrived from my Brazil trip last week. I went to Rio and Sao Paulo. The beaches are open. Everybody wears masks. They take your temperature when you enter shops and malls. I think you will have fun. I went to Point 202 and 117 in Rio as well as Therma Lagoa in Sao Paulo. I think you will love Brazil

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. Appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Tomcal said:

i have been twice to Brazil in the past 8 weeks and so naturally i would say yes! As i stated before i have found Rio and SP specifically to have more protocols in place then So. Cal. where i live! Everyone is masked and temperatures are taken before you are allowed entry into bars, restaurants, grocery stores, retail establishments none of which are done in Calif.’. Airfares are extremely low i think it is a good tune to go, but i am more of a risk taker, so it really comes down to how comfortable you are in waiting for a effective vaccine to be administered to everyone 

Thank you Tomcal.

I am not so worried about catching the virus.

I am actually more worried to go all the way from Turkey to Rio and finding everything empty. Like saunas and bars. 
It would be too bad to travel for a day then spending your vacation in your apartment:)

i am going first to Fragata tonight then to Lagoa. Supposedly Fragata is back opened up! After having there grand opening 8 weeks ago i was told they closed back up and several people told me it was a dispute among the owners!? i always thought that there was only one owner, but whatever, it is back open!

then i am meeting 2 “friends” at Lagoa!  The weather has been perfect in SP, sunny mid to high 70’s during the day!