BiBottomBoy

Covid And Masks

• Members

I am a passionate kisser, and I cannot go without very wet kisses, very, very wet. In fact, no kissing, no hard on. So, I guess sex with a mask is not for me.

Edited by numerito

• Members

I don't go anywhere without a mask. We mask ourselves whenever anyone comes to the door or enters the apartment. I have too many brilliant doctors in my life to ignore the science behind Covid. This is one disease I don't want to get. The other is HIV. America is in deep shit going into winter. I mean DEEP shit. Had Trump not politicized mask wearing and the pandemic, he would have won re-election. I'm glad he lost, but he did incredible damage to our trust in health care and government institutions.

I haven't had sex since with a stranger since February. If you are a stranger, I'm not getting within six feet of you. I'm doing everything I can to protect my health, and the health of those I love. I know way too many people who live with compromised health. Not the life for me.

I am disciplined. I can live without sex. I am surrounded by love, so that makes all else tolerable. As soon as there is a safe vaccine, I look forward to a more normal existence. But until then, it's hunker down time.

• Members
1 hour ago, BiBottomBoy said:

I can live without sex but it's not a good thing.

I hear that. But it should be temporary. The vaccines are coming. I never understood men who would risk their longterm health over an orgasm. Never. Will. Understand.

I'm so glad my sex drive has limits.