TotallyOz

Your Honor - Bryan Cranston's Showtime Flick

• Members

I am watching this, with reservation.

Peter Moffat is a skilled writer, and The Good Wife team, Robert and Michelle King, know how to produce DRAMA. But already there are holes beginning to erupt, and when my eyes start to roll as I'm watching, dread soon follows.

For instance, why would a judge call on inner-city "thugs" to handle the responsibility of getting rid of the murder-weapon-car, "no questions asked." Give me a break. And the judge, outside at night, with a large flashlight, in the front yard, haphazardly, frantically cleaning the blood stains? Again, give me a break. And that's just the first episode.

The acting is superb and the creative team is milking the suspense, but I'm dubious.

I agree but the thug is his oldest and dearest friend and therefore someone he trusted. The smart thing would have been to drive it into the bayou.

Each episode gets better. For the first episode, I wasn't sure if the son was just slow or totally lost. I didn't like all the stupid fucking things he did or the way he acted.

Just now, Riobard said:

Finale: Not shocked by the final turn of events as it seemed a logical resolution, but the way all the players on the board were choreographed hurtling towards the conclusion was quite riveting. 

Agree. Although I had hoped there would be a second season. I liked the characters.