BiBottomBoy

What The Fuck Is Trump Doing?

• Members

Trump wants to fuck McConnell up the ass with his fist, no grease, and anger every fiscal conservative who won't promote his conspiracy theories about a robbed election. A $2000 Fed check really made me laugh. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for money this year. Trump loves to manipulate the media, tease and frustrate the Democrats, and fuck with Republican heads who don't march to his orders.

Trump has less than 30 days left. Expect him to make them 30 days everyone will remember for years to come.

• Members

The money is actually borrowed tax-payer money. But at least they're getting it at a ridiculously low rate. I think unemployed Canadians have been getting $2000 a month, and will continue getting it for four more months. At the moment, it sucks to be an American.

The relief bill Congress just approved really does SUCK. At least whoever told Trump about the details got the facts correct. You know Trump didn't read it. But as long as American voters keep voting in assholes, I don't see any end to this madness.

Buried in Pandemic Aid Bill: Billions to Soothe the Richest

• Members

Will you be attending The New Years Eve Superspreader Gala that Trumpass is hosting in Mar-a-Lago ?

I'm sure he has invited tons of fat-cat Donors for his Election Overturn Crusade and suckups looking for Pardons?

Hope they ALL get Covid that requires a ventilator, and there wont be any available for them !

While 10's of thousands of Americans each day are going hungry, fearing homelessness and DYING, its good to know he will be partying and ringing in the New Year.  :devil::devil:

The US would be the last place I want to be right now. Sorry all. In Thailand right now, and there were 600 cases and they are considering closing down all businesses again and another lockdown. In the new few weeks, we will see where we are here.

But, as for this money, the bill was rife with money to billionaires. It is very frustrating to see American politics over such a major catastrophe such as this. For once, can our elected officials just do the right thing?

The 'Great American Experiment' has failed, and as easy as it is to blame Trump, he is just the figurehead for the division, greed and lack of compassion in the US society. Trump will fade into the distance and become less relevant, or may return in 2024. If not Trump, there will be a Trump like candidate.

I love America and Americans. I am frequent visitor, conduct business in the US and admire the sense of optimism and patriotism that is displayed. However the racial injustice, gun and other violence, wealth gap and lack of universal health and welfare leaves me with despair for a large number of citizens.

• Members
4 hours ago, Montyb555 said:

The 'Great American Experiment' has failed, and as easy as it is to blame Trump, he is just the figurehead for the division, greed and lack of compassion in the US society. Trump will fade into the distance and become less relevant, or may return in 2024. If not Trump, there will be a Trump like candidate.

I love America and Americans. I am frequent visitor, conduct business in the US and admire the sense of optimism and patriotism that is displayed. However the racial injustice, gun and other violence, wealth gap and lack of universal health and welfare leaves me with despair for a large number of citizens.

While Trump IS despicable and the catalyst for most of the strife going on NOW, you are RIGHT,  ALL POLITICIANS are ultimately to blame and none of them deserve the offices they hold.  They are opportunists and NOT for the people once they are elected....  All the in-fighting over something that should be a No-brainer is ridiculous.  I would love to see any of THEM live on $600, and still people cant get THAT from them....  Is America REALLY a world leader. ?    In SHAME perhaps !    Otherwise, FUCK NO !!!

• Members
3 hours ago, VancBCMan said:

Trump signed the bill on Sunday night.

It appears to be true. It's too bad we didn't have a smarter, more effective leader at the helm to guide this misguided disaster.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:23 PM, BiBottomBoy said:

it's illegal to fly from france to the US

Flying in and out of Italy is a serious challenge, too, if you don't have dual citizenship.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:39 PM, TotallyOz said:

The US would be the last place I want to be right now.

We in NYC often say how grateful we are to be here. We feel a sense of solidarity, especially in my neighborhood. It almost feels like post 9/11. Many people are looking out for one another.

On 12/25/2020 at 1:24 AM, Montyb555 said:

The 'Great American Experiment' has failed

I don't believe this is true at all. Important experiments can hit snags, and they need to be worked through. No different than any creative idea with merit.

there will be a Trump like candidate

I agree that the threat of Trumpism will haunt us for awhile. We're about to see how dark life can get.

However the racial injustice, gun and other violence, wealth gap and lack of universal health and welfare leaves me with despair for a large number of citizens.

Many of us share the same despair, not only for Americans, but for other internationals as well. Other countries may not have the gun violence we have, but their suffering in other aspects is very real.