RockHardNYC

Shia LaBeouf Full-Frontal

• Members

I saw Pieces of a Woman at the Venice Film Festival last September. I saw it again last night on Netflix with subtitles on. It's a depressing movie, for sure, but there is so much talent at work on this production, I had to give it another shot.

Vanessa Kirby is amazing in this performance. I can't imagine what it takes for an actor to reach this level of commitment. The same is true for Shia LaBeouf. I'll never forget the first time I met Shia. He delivered an unforgettable impact. His film Honey Boy is an incredible look into his very painful, personal past. He certainly has issues, but my god, what a talent this guy is.

In Pieces of a Woman, Shia exposes his small cock (and pretty ass) to the world. Not many actors in Hollywood would dare to have the guts that Shia has. I love Shia's bravery. I find courage and vulnerability incredibly sexy.

Martin Scorcese is executive producer. Ellen Burstyn and Molly Parker are superb, as well.

I would post a screenshot of Shia's sexy junk, but it seems those days may be gone for now.

• Members
On 1/14/2021 at 8:54 AM, RockHardNYC said:

I saw Pieces of a Woman at the Venice Film Festival last September. I saw it again last night on Netflix with subtitles on. It's a depressing movie, for sure, but there is so much talent at work on this production, I had to give it another shot.

Vanessa Kirby is amazing in this performance. I can't imagine what it takes for an actor to reach this level of commitment. The same is true for Shia LaBeouf. I'll never forget the first time I met Shia. He delivered an unforgettable impact. His film Honey Boy is an incredible look into his very painful, personal past. He certainly has issues, but my god, what a talent this guy is.

In Pieces of a Woman, Shia exposes his small cock (and pretty ass) to the world. Not many actors in Hollywood would dare to have the guts that Shia has. I love Shia's bravery. I find courage and vulnerability incredibly sexy.

Martin Scorcese is executive producer. Ellen Burstyn and Molly Parker are superb, as well.

I would post a screenshot of Shia's sexy junk, but it seems those days may be gone for now.

I watched Honey Boy because Wes Anderson mentioned it was good.

I appreciate all the performances but had a hard time enjoying the film.  

Perhaps one has to be in a certain frame of mind.

• Members
2 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

I appreciate all the performances but had a hard time enjoying the film (Honey Boy). 

It is not a story to be enjoyed. IMO, the relationship between Shia and his heroin-addicted father, Jeffrey, is heartbreaking and very depressing. Most childhood actors from dysfunctional Hollywood families don't make it in life. Shia deciding to play his father in the film astounded me. Why would he want to re-live any of those moments? Noah Jupes performance as Shia deserves an Academy Award. The film's direction by Alma Har'el was stellar. I couldn't help but wonder, how on earth did Shia muster the courage to even write this story?

2 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

Perhaps one has to be in a certain frame of mind.

I typically view movies with a producer's hat on. I realize this is not normal. I'm very aware of how the sauce is made and what is needed to make it great. Watching a work of art with me can be an awful experience for someone else. I usually try to watch movies alone. I'm constantly rewinding scenes.