Lucky

Lots of New Members

• Members

It seems ironic that just after Totally Oz announced that boytoy.com will soon cease to exist, we have a flood of new members. Welcome, guys! May I ask what brought you here? Do you also post at gayguides.com? Why not take a moment to introduce yourselves? Thanks!

• Members

I've been a member for few years but one of those that never posted.  Now I have more spare time during lockdown in UK.  Also miss the Latin section!  I've been a regular to Bangkok for the last 13 years but the last few years my preference is Brazil.  Sex for me in Brazil doesn't compare, but also love the lifestyle, weather, food, coffee, caipirinha :)  Usually spend time n Rio, Sao Paulo and Salvador.  But would like to visit other cities in Brazil.  Last trip was Jan 2020, had planned to go for xmas but put on hold due to Covid, hoping March bit now thinking July.  

• Members

Hi Lucky,

I tried joining a while back but had trouble logging in. Oz was kind enough to allow me to reapply so here I am. ..mostly interested in South America especially Brazil but you guys are intriguing me with your Asian stories and adventures.... Maybe a side trip to Bangkok is in my future.