Expat2323

Supplements

• Members

Hi guys,

As I'm getting older I've started to take the following regiment in a week to help bolster my sex drive and I thought I'd share it with you.

JackedFactory PrimaSurge - 5 days

JackedFactory AndroSurge - 5 days

JackedFactory TestPM -5 days

Pygeum 500 mg - 5 days

Sunflower Lecithin 1200 mg - 5 days

Fiber Supplement -7 days in the morning

Zinc 30mg- 7 days at night

The Jacked Factory products are a combo of a variety of testosterone boosting supplements. Unlike most of these companies though they are very clear and upfront and list all ingredients and amounts of different items in their supplements.

This regiment along with an hour at the gym 4 times a week keep me with an excellent sex drive and in good shape.

Also be aware that you shouldn't overdue the Zinc. I take 30mg  for testosterone and to help the immune system but that level is taking into account my diet.  You should also consider any other vitamins or supplements that include zinc also.

Finally the JackedFactory products should be cycled otherwise they become less effective. The serving size is 2 or 3 pills per day but 1 a day is plenty for me. I do 5 days on and 2 days off. You can also do 3 weeks on and 1 week off. I also tend to take a week off every month or two in addition to the 5/2 every week.

Anyone take anything else or have suggestions?

Edited by Expat2323