Santiagodc

Egypt update

1 hour ago, Londoner said:

No mention of Luxor's Banana Island? a frequent destination for the boat captains. And others. 

That’s a good reminder, especially for those first time travelers. I could mention my two most previous experiences to show some of the change:

If you look on google maps, you can see Banana Island along with photos. My normal experiences in years past allowed me to have sex there two ways: first, I would take one of the boats from the east side of the Nile and go to the island alone. At the island are two cafes, three little farm display areas, a Banana grove farm area, a few private farm areas. and this funky fort structure. I would sit at the cafe, have a drink, pretend to read a book, and then eye some of the boat captains. We could go to the banana grove to do the deed. Sometimes the farm boys would also smile and do something for money. Well, my last visit last year had no action there and just old men and old women on the island. The old marina guy that has been there for 20 years told me that the young guys have to either joined the military for money or travel north for work. 

Now I did find another way this most recent stay: during the day you can go to one of the three private marina dock areas on the East bank. This is where you have the sexy guys acting as gay bait to get you to book a boat where an old man will suddenly appear as the driver. So, I found a really sexy boy at the entrance and told him I wanted to go to the the Island with HIM and ONLY him. He agreed. We went to the small boat with outboard motor. The old man suddenly appeared and I quickly said no and exited the boat. Then the young guy talked to the old man and the young boy alone took me to the island. There we enjoyed sex in the grove, a little snack, then another round of sex. The Island wasn’t very active, but I had found a way. On our way back we saw the Egyptian marine police that began to stop our boat. The boy asked me for 100 pounds (6 USD) and I quickly gave it to him. The police asked him a few questions and he said he had taken me to the Island for tourism. The boy gave them his ID with the money. They gave the ID back without the money and let us go. Come to find out, a permit license is required to ferry people so the money sufficed as a little gift. We went to the Island two other times with no problem. 

Thus, if you find no action on the Island itself, you can use it as a place during the day for sex if you can just make sure the sexy guy is actually the one to go with you. 

In days past that place was so crowded I remember every banana plant seemed to have westerners having sex with a guy. Alas, times have changed so we old men must adjust our tactics!!!!

• Members

Agree with Baska that Ramadan is not ideal. For me, the problem with December in Egypt has nothing to do with Christmas.

Winters are surprisingly cold in Cairo!  AccuWeather predicts December 25 will only get up to a high of 15° (59° F) with a low of 9° (48° F)!  I prefer to save Egypt for the fall and spring.

Мой опыт посещения хаммама в Каире в мае 2021 года оказался неудачным, так как молодой массажист очень заботился о моей невинности и всячески скрывал мою наготу, хотя я был единственным посетителем в хаммаме. Сам массаж был неплох, но не до качества тайского.

I have had some fun in Sharm, Hurghada and Cairo over the last 3 yrs.  I plan on trying cairo again later in the year and Aswan. I am quite exited about Aswan after reading some of the posts here. I did have a friend come back and say it was a horrible place to be but I realised Cairo was horrible for him as he is camp as tits and would really stand out there. I think the place and people are amazing. Try to get your very last penny from you but lots places I visit are similar. Just need to know how to talk to them. 

• Members

Aswan is a small town without a lot of tourist amenities so maybe that is what your friend was reacting to.  I went there to do the excursion to Abu Simbel, which was great, but did not have time to see the other sights or have any encounters with the locals.  I liked Egypt a lot & would love to go back to Aswan!

Gaz69, are you willing to share any of your experiences in Egypt?  I would especially like to hear about Sharm & Hurghada.

• Members
On 3/9/2021 at 12:52 PM, Santiagodc said:

That’s a good reminder, especially for those first time travelers. I could mention my two most previous experiences to show some of the change:

If you look on google maps, you can see Banana Island along with photos. My normal experiences in years past allowed me to have sex there two ways: first, I would take one of the boats from the east side of the Nile and go to the island alone. At the island are two cafes, three little farm display areas, a Banana grove farm area, a few private farm areas. and this funky fort structure. I would sit at the cafe, have a drink, pretend to read a book, and then eye some of the boat captains. We could go to the banana grove to do the deed. Sometimes the farm boys would also smile and do something for money. Well, my last visit last year had no action there and just old men and old women on the island. The old marina guy that has been there for 20 years told me that the young guys have to either joined the military for money or travel north for work. 

Now I did find another way this most recent stay: during the day you can go to one of the three private marina dock areas on the East bank. This is where you have the sexy guys acting as gay bait to get you to book a boat where an old man will suddenly appear as the driver. So, I found a really sexy boy at the entrance and told him I wanted to go to the the Island with HIM and ONLY him. He agreed. We went to the small boat with outboard motor. The old man suddenly appeared and I quickly said no and exited the boat. Then the young guy talked to the old man and the young boy alone took me to the island. There we enjoyed sex in the grove, a little snack, then another round of sex. The Island wasn’t very active, but I had found a way. On our way back we saw the Egyptian marine police that began to stop our boat. The boy asked me for 100 pounds (6 USD) and I quickly gave it to him. The police asked him a few questions and he said he had taken me to the Island for tourism. The boy gave them his ID with the money. They gave the ID back without the money and let us go. Come to find out, a permit license is required to ferry people so the money sufficed as a little gift. We went to the Island two other times with no problem. 

Thus, if you find no action on the Island itself, you can use it as a place during the day for sex if you can just make sure the sexy guy is actually the one to go with you. 

In days past that place was so crowded I remember every banana plant seemed to have westerners having sex with a guy. Alas, times have changed so we old men must adjust our tactics!!!!

thanks for the reports and sharing your tactics. Have you been in Egypt recently, like, this year?

I was sorry to see this thread run out.  I am contemplating a trip to Luxor next February (2023).  The kind of encounters Santiagodc mentions have always excited me.  I’m a similarly middle-aged white man, often considered sexy, not definitively seen as gay by strangers but have a quality that I imagine invites questions.  My question is whether Egyptian men are exclusively interested in blow jobs/being active, or whether any are available for more mutual pleasures, especially just being nude together in a bed, maybe kissing?  I know most must draw the line in order to act more closely according to their religion.  But are the only pleasures to be had in giving head?  It’s just something that, in the absence of a more complete connection, doesn’t interest me greatly.  

• Members

I asked a very similar question @partiamo1 a few months back. I’m similar to you, but I’m only a top and I enjoy being sucked off.

IIRC it was @Santiagodc who replied. The answer was that he only met guys who wanted to be serviced orally. He wasn’t aware of guys who were willing to reciprocate or perform fully.

I’ll be interested to see if others report differently.

I am also curious: are most Egyptians only interested if money is involved?  In my experience both places, most are responding to me personally, not to the prospect of money.  Is Egypt so different?  (Of course, as an older man now (60 y.o.), I suppose I have to adapt my standard expectations.  

• Members
8 hours ago, partiamo1 said:

as an older man now (60 y.o.), I suppose I have to adapt my standard expectations.

I feel that’s only sensible @partiamo1. FWIW  I’m an older man too and I enjoy spending time with young men. I’ve travelled extensively for many years.

During long stays, especially in Latin America and Africa, I’ve often been hit on by nice young men. Nothing may be said about money, but I understand that young men are hoping to improve their circumstances. So it pays to be generous. If I have fun, I take guys shopping for clothes etc the next morning. If I really hit it off with a guy and want to enjoy his company more, I suggest an all-expenses paid vacation. Many guys have not travelled outside their own country and they accept with delight.

I’ve had some great times in return for being generous so I feel the older/younger dynamic works well when “mutual benefit” is the guiding principle. 

Thank you for this post. Egypt is on my list of places to visit. First because of the pyramids and temples, but secondly the men. I've been finding Egyptian men on Dirty Roulette - it's a random chat site where a lot of guys are looking for women, but many are looking for men. The Egyptians, Tunisians and Algerians are especially hot (in my opinion). They are vocal and get hard and cum fast. I love chatting with them. One day, I'd like to sample some Egyptian bananas in real life. I'll be using your post as a guide.

On 5/8/2022 at 12:18 PM, richard265 said:

I've been finding Egyptian men on Dirty Roulette - it's a random chat site where a lot of guys are looking for women, but many are looking for men. The Egyptians, Tunisians and Algerians are especially hot (in my opinion). They are vocal and get hard and cum fast. I love chatting with them. One day, I'd like to sample some Egyptian bananas in real life.

In other words - @richard265 uses anonymous online chat rooms to waste other peoples time & get-off, pretending to be in places where he is not (in this case using an Egyptian chat room) with no intention of actually visiting Egypt to meet men in person .  And it’s the same exact thing he’s doing in this forum.  

• Members

Excellent!  Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed, candid account of your experiences.  It's great that you have a positive approach to try & see what works & what doesn't.  Sorry to hear that Aswan was a disappointment but very interesting about the hammam & massage availabilities in Cairo.  Also, UBER bike.  What agreat idea!

I visited Egypt about 10 years ago & had zero luck with shop keepers, tour guides, taxi drivers, hotel staff because they were generally older & bulkier than the kind of guy I prefer.   Also, I think that it's necessary to have time to explore.  It was my first time there & I was generally running around doing touristic stuff (which I loved) which didn't leave a lot of time & energy for 'other pursuits'.