Tomcal

Brazil March 2021

• Members
23 minutes ago, Johnatan41 said:

Do not go to Copa palace, they are many other convenient hotels and where it will be much much easier to get boys in... For me it is really not worth the money 

Hi Johnatan41,

Thanks for your answer, but it w'ill be my first holidays since 1 year so I'd like to stay in a very confortable place. I thought about the Fairmont (between Copa and Ipa). Do you know it?

• Members

Pour ce que ça vaut, vous et votre invité êtes obligés de porter du couvre-visage dans les zones publiques du CP.  Cette seule réalité incitera probablement la direction de l'hôtel à des examens/vérifications plus minutieux et rigoureux. 

Le personnel peut également observer vos habitudes d'interaction au sein du service de plage intégré, bien qu'il puisse rester inactivé lors de votre visite.

Edited by Riobard

• Members

You might consider checking out some penthouses to get good value for the more exorbitant amount of money spent at a luxe grande dame hotel. As they can be buried deep within thousands of rental platform listings, you can consider a Google search: penthouse (or cobertura) Rio de Janeiro AirBnB. 

On 2/23/2021 at 11:20 PM, xpaulo said:

Has anybody on here ever spent a month or two in Porto Alegre, I was thinking about doing that next winter.

I go to porto alegre for a weekend usually every trip! i really like the city and particularly the Moinhos de Vento area! just today i got a message from 4 guys who room together who all work at Mezziniu sauna(which just got notified today they have to close by municipal decree for 30 days due to covid)who were expecting me to come March 19th but i had to postpone cut to april! 

On 3/6/2021 at 5:21 AM, Tomcal said:

I go to porto alegre for a weekend usually every trip! i really like the city and particularly the Moinhos de Vento area! just today i got a message from 4 guys who room together who all work at Mezziniu sauna(which just got notified today they have to close by municipal decree for 30 days due to covid)who were expecting me to come March 19th but i had to postpone cut to april! 

Porto Alegre is one of my favorite cities on earth. I love the city, the vibe, the sauna, the guys, and the food. I could very easily live there.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:04 AM, Frenchy said:

Hi Johnatan41,

Thanks for your answer, but it w'ill be my first holidays since 1 year so I'd like to stay in a very confortable place. I thought about the Fairmont (between Copa and Ipa). Do you know it?

Which hotel did you stay in @Frenchy? Enjoy it and able to have company?

• Members
On 2/26/2021 at 7:04 AM, Frenchy said:

Hi Johnatan41,

The Copacabana Palace is very comfortable, I'm sure (I did not go inside), but beware that it's in what has become probably the worst part of the Copacabana neighborhood.