TotallyOz

Club 117 in Gay Rio de Janeiro

• Members
5 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

I will be there next week and will try to make the most of it.. as you tell me.

that’s why i wonder where i could find hustlers outside 117 and pointe… cinéma sex shop park.

i read a little about républic Park in this forum but not very detailled. 
And i found nothing about cinema and sex shop except posts dated from ten years .

I’d like to explore all thé possibility since i will stay there 2 weeks.

not into apps because not into gymqueensforpay. But perhaps i am wrong…

There’s an outdoor cruising venue, but I cannot remember where or the name. I think the plaza, or park, or street area is a play on Portuguese words: something like “death wish” or “kamikaze”. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Ahaha Ok riobard even in cinéma or sex shop ?

I am not up to speed. I understand more prevalence in São Paulo. can barely fit the sauna brothels into my schedule. Rio may still have a cinema in Central. I have swung by a few times only due to being in the area. I will take a minute to see if I can locate it. Commercial area. But it’s not an area to wander at night when deserted. 

On 10/3/2022 at 10:48 AM, Slvkguy said:

at.  Rio is dangerous & Copacabana is notorious for tourist crime - the proximity to Pointe outweighs the crime issue for me.  While the metro is relatively safe, I’m not a fan of placing myself in Rio environments where I’m easily identified as a gringo traveling solo.  I’d rather spend the minimal price difference in Uber and make sure I’m safe. Everyone’s level of risk tolerance re: personal safety is different - I’ve never been robbed/mugged in Rio, but have been in the middle of a gang gun battle in Ipanema and witnessed a kidnapping in broad daylight.  First time visitors should be extra vigilant & take all precautions.  I’m not a Brazil alarmist - I’ve just seen too many things happen in Rio that I’ve never seen anywhere else. 

you are not , whole message is very encouraging , LOL

that’s why i wonder where i could find hustlers outside 117 and pointe… cinéma sex shop park

As a first time visitor, I’d urge caution outside of the saunas when picking up hustlers. the saunas are designed to be safe spaces and the workers are vetted to some degree.  the beach during the day is very active cruise scene if you need an alternative.  

anything at night - that is AYOR.  Rio is next level for street crime and exponentially worse at night.  There’s a place called Taurus Cruising Bar that I don’t personally know….maybe others here have experience. I think it’s in Centro.  Seems there are more of those sort of places these days in Rio, yet majority of members here seem to stick to sauna scene and/or take the sauna guys off-site if that’s what you’re looking for. 

It’s easy to let your guard down in Rio bc the scenery is just so beautiful and the people are super friendly & kind.  Just be vigilant when you are out & about bc there are always people looking for tourists that are easy targets. 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

you are not , whole message is very encouraging , LOL

people have different perspectives on crime in Brazil - and that’s typically based on personal experiences and then a comparison between that and wherever you live.  

As mentioned, I’ve never been a victim of crime in Brazil.  But, I’ve also never visited a place (Rio) where I’ve seen more crime against other tourists and felt “under surveillance”…like being watched or sized up as a potential target when leaving my hotel.  These environments are not even remotely close to the safe neighborhoods I live in the US. So, it depends on your point of reference.  If you live somewhere dangerous everyday, then Rio may be no big deal. 

It also depends on appearances - 20+ years ago, I was often mistaken as Brazilian and I was less careful.   These days as I’m much older w grey hair, I’m definitely identified as a gringo…although I still try to dress way down and blend in with the locals. 

Rio just presents a unique situation for crimes against tourists bc the tourists are usually concentrated in a relatively small area directly adjacent to the beaches and adjacent to those areas are favelas with many desperate people living in poverty who view the tourists as easy marks.  I can’t think of another city with this kind of radical income inequality in such close proximity to so many tourists, thus resulting in the notorious tourist crime in Rio.  São Paulo, by contrast did not have the same feeling bc it’s not a major tourist city and the favelas are much further removed from upscale areas. Although wandering into the wrong streets in SP at the wrong time can be trouble too. 

I always have a little anxiety about each trip to Brazil - thinking about the crime and everything that could happen traveling solo…usually only happens a few days before departure and right before landing. Upon arrival, those thoughts quickly dissipate and I just focus on having a good time, yet mindful of being extra aware of surroundings.  Brazil is my favorite place in the world and every single trip has been fantastic. 

Sincerely Thank you for those warnings.

it’s so well intentioned. 

night’s cruising is completely excluded and my portable micro fan will stay at hotel.

i live in Europe and we have some cinema or sex shop where straight gay4pay hustlers are available ( no more midnight cow boy but some approeching Arabic or Romanian version) that’s what i had in mind. Delicious places that are endangered even in north africa or middle-east.

my portable micro fan will stay at hotel

lol - I think you’re safe w micro fan.  they’ll know you’re a tourist either way 

nothing but the best intentions for those using this forum w their best intentions ;)

• Members

Speaking of personal experience, I have lost 2 mobile phones in Brazil.  One was stolen from my pocket in a gay club, the other one was grabbed right out of my hand on street.  (I know some of you may say I should have been cautious about this and that, so it may sound like my own fault).

My purposes for visiting Brazil has been cheap sex, never been tourism. As I grow older, sex is becoming less important.  So I may visit Brazil less or stop it altogether.  It's becoming a rather unpleasant experience now.

6 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

i live in Europe and we have some cinema or sex shop where straight gay4pay hustlers are available ( no more midnight cow boy but some approeching Arabic or Romanian version) that’s what i had in mind. Delicious places that are endangered even in north africa or middle-east.

A principal challenge for those of us who visit for the first time, even the second, third and fourth times ... especially if we do not speak the local language ... is avoiding getting ourselves into dangerous situations without knowing what we don't know.  

In Rio, I confine my sexcapades to the locations the Garotos de Programa are available; such as Club 117 (my first choice).  Though, twice in multiple visits have I tricked with someone I've met outside of the saunas: an excellent encounter with two 18 year olds I met on Copacabana Beach (who'd been part of a group whose personal belongings I'd watched while they were swimming), and, tricking with a soldier when I was staying in an apartment in Urca. Both were  potentially risky, but my "gut" told me the situations were right and I had rented apartments without guest restrictions.  I've since refrained from such encounters, though.  

I typically spend some time, most days, on the gay beach at Ipanema - depending on the time of year I'm there (easily and safely reached by, Metro); lots of 'eye candy'.  At other times, I wander about Rio (not looking for a sexual partner). Though I consider my personal safety, I'm an explorer; it took at least 3 or 4 visits before I became comfortable widening my circle of areas of exploration (beyond Copacabana, Ipanema, Catete).  My recommendation for first-timers is to go slow. 

There are enough possible sexual encounters at the saunas to make street cruising unnecessary. 

Remain aware of your surroundings, and those surrounding you ... so as not to be surprised by incidents of street crime.  If accosted in a robbery attempt, do not resist. 

Enjoy your visit.  I know that readers will appreciate learning of your exploits!

On 10/1/2022 at 6:41 AM, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Hello

Boys are all black or mixed ? 
is there portuguese type men ? 
i’m very curious about that. I’m more into latin type than black or mixed.

Thanks

Maybe you should go to a country that has more of the type of men you are looking for...

Like Portugal or Spain...

45 minutes ago, scott456 said:

My purposes for visiting Brazil has been cheap sex, never been tourism. As I grow older, sex is becoming less important.  So I may visit Brazil less or stop it altogether.  It's becoming a rather unpleasant experience now.

In Brazil, though I am interested in culture, food, etc., I've visited only Rio and  for the principal reason the opportunity to have high-quality sex unavailable to me in the USA.  Considering the cost of air travel, lodging, garotos ... I personally don't consider it cheap sex.  But given my age ... maybe you're right and it is cheap sex.  😁

11 minutes ago, Badboy81 said:

Maybe you should go to a country that has more of the type of men you are looking for...

Some of the best sexual encounters I've had, lifelong, have been with black men.  You know the saying, "Once you go Black, you don't go back."? , and, "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice".  In Rio, I've had the most enjoyable escapades with guys who were black-skinned working at Club 117.

However, I'm an equal opportunity client!

1 minute ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

The most important is to find good nipples sucker

It could be that New Meio Mundo has a greater abundance of passive types who would be inclined to fulfill your nipple sucker requests.

Why should passiv be better nipples sucker ? 
straight or activ i met were much more talented. But perhaps did i miss something. I’ m not into lesbianism at all.

spain and Portugal are full of beautiful men but as i said before i live in Europe. So i want to expériment new countries. I just hope that there’s not just black people in sauna. I can’t bare smell’s some of them. It’s not their fault and it’s not a question of cleanliness. Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

57 minutes ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

I just hope that there’s not just black people in sauna. I can’t bare smell’s some of them. It’s not their fault and it’s not a question of cleanliness. Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

This should go well....😬

• Members

My phone is scentsible enough that there’s a smell wafting up from it. If you must cling to your belief you could consider reducing sensitivity to all existing odours via auto-asphyxiation when there. You are likely to have no shortage of volunteers to supervise it.

7 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

hope that there’s not just black people in sauna. I can’t bare smell’s some of them. It’s not their fault and it’s not a question of cleanliness. Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

very new member (Oct 1) ✔️
suddenly planning a trip to Brazil ✔️
appears helpless & poorly informed ✔️
poses implausible scenarios ✔️
asks some ridiculous questions, appealing for advice ✔️
ends w statements designed to provoke outrage & get a reaction ✔️

it was obvious from the start 

• Members
10 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Why should passiv be better nipples sucker ? 
straight or activ i met were much more talented. But perhaps did i miss something. I’ m not into lesbianism at all.

spain and Portugal are full of beautiful men but as i said before i live in Europe. So i want to expériment new countries. I just hope that there’s not just black people in sauna. I can’t bare smell’s some of them. It’s not their fault and it’s not a question of cleanliness. Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

explosion-boom.gif