TotallyOz

Club 117 in Gay Rio de Janeiro

11 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Why should passiv be better nipples sucker ? 
straight or activ i met were much more talented. But perhaps did i miss something. I’ m not into lesbianism at all.

🙄

I just hope that there’s not just black people in sauna.

This has been asked/answered/commented-on previously.  GPs at the saunas we've been discussing come in all skin colors and various body types.

I can’t bare smell’s some of them. It’s not their fault and it’s not a question of cleanliness. Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

Like many of our tastes of life, some things are acquired over time.  I understand what you are saying regarding body smells of some (not all) black men.  I've observed the same thing you're pointing out.  For me, it's become part of the attraction.  I remember that during my first visit to Bangkok I was "sniff kissed" which I thought was odd; it isn't. 🙂 

Like Jesus, I love them all! (only in a different way!)

19 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

. I just hope that there’s not just black people in sauna. I can’t bare smell’s some of them

come for the travel tips - stay for the racist commentary ?  no thanks 

and the next step is playing the victim, bc of course 

7 hours ago, Mavica said:

I understand what you are saying regarding body smells of some (not all) black men

is this person really so ignorant and/or stupid, or just more casual racism ?

i think it’s worse to be racist than a troll - IMO. not mutually exclusive tho, could be both 

20 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

It's described as human axillary odorant production, an issue widely discussed in medical journals / articles.

Recent studies have suggested that human axillary odor is influenced by genetic factors.

Source:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4724538/

The first thing our noses tell us about those around us is their odor print, the unique collection of aromas that distinguish one person from another ...

There are also tantalizing hints that body odor doesn't just influence romantic relationships, but platonic ones, too ...

Source:  https://time.com/6082321/your-body-odor-says-about-you/

There's nothing wrong with any one of us having a preference for the color / shape / preference of guys we are attracted to and want to have sex with.  We make choices every day of our lives, be it friendships, partners, or products we purchase.  

Not many of the participants on these forums have had in-person contact with one another who post, others are independent travelers and frequent posters, newbies, infrequent travelers, armchair travelers ... and the occasional and infrequent troll.  The majority of individuals reading these discussions never post a comment they just read in part because they do not want to be personally attacked because of their lack of knowledge to satisfy a critic. 

Anonymous forums are oftentimes a fantasyland.  I choose to treat others / respond to individuals offering commets as if they are legitimate / sincere ... until a point when I'm convinced the individual is game-playing.  Even when a trickster arrives and initiates a discussion or posts multiple odd comments to a discussion thread ... it's a learning experience.  In the midst of a game, it's not a waisted exercise.  None of us knows it all.

Rather than reading or giving credence to comments of a known troll maliciously calling someone else (a newbie) a troll, I'll reserve my right to decide for myself.

As I've posted previously, I look forward to reading your trip report(s).  Please be as specific as you can, because we live vicariously through the experiences of others. 🙂  

3 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Is there lubes and condoms within easy reach in those saunas ?

Once you decided on the guy you want to have fun for the night, you get the room and the sauna will give you the key and supply you need, lube in a small package and two condoms. Number guy I met carry their own condoms for their references sizes. Be kewl and just smile guy… lot of fun and be sure to Settle the cost and what services you expected. All the best and good soreness. 

• Members

Please, before reading the article posted above by one of the new racist forum members, take a read to this disclaimer available on the same webpage: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/about/disclaimer/

If you then read the article, it is easy to understand how a research that includes a 30 subjects sample and categories as not rigorous as "African American", "Caucasian", or "East Asian", is published there. 

The only valid conclusion for this research is that the Black guys they chose for their study (only 10) tended to sweat more.

Racism, ignorance, and stupidity always parade together.

38 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Racism, ignorance, and stupidity always parade together

it’s an interesting & troubling phenomenon when marginalized people (gay men in this case) continue to marginalize other groups that they perceive as inferior.  This can be done either by obvious or more subtle and/or nuanced methods.  Yet, the result is the same….identifying an “other” as inferior in some way based on race.  That’s what the the 2 members did here.

it’s not entirely surprising though - many adult gay men are seething w self-loathing, having never fully reconciled their own sexuality and that internal anger/frustration/aggression  comes out misdirected, using others as targets for further marginalization.  

I can also tell you that comments like “the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice” are similarly offensive bc it fetishizes based on race and is so completely dated that it makes the speaker sound ignorant & from another era where perhaps that was somehow considered a compliment.  Or, an attempt to signal that you enjoy black men, but only insofar as they serve your sexual appetite.

The bottom line is you’re talking about about humans - who may be different than you and are not objects for your sexual satisfaction only.  Based on the many posts I’ve read here over the last 22 months I’ve been a member - some guys get this and some guys don’t. The ones that get it seem to have far better outcomes, experiences and relationships with the sex-workers bc they treat them as real people vs some sort of commodity. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

it’s an interesting & troubling phenomenon when marginalized people (gay men in this case) continue to marginalize other groups that they perceive as inferior.

Meh. Troubling, indeed. Interesting? I do not think so. It happens all the time, everywhere, and it has always happened all the time and everywhere.

21 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Troubling, indeed. Interesting? I do not think so. It happens all the time, everywhere, and it has always happened all the time and everywhere.

interesting only bc it displays the cycle continuing & perpetuated by the very same people who have been the subject of same discrimination - and they obviously don’t see it.  So, that’s interesting in context of a complete lack of self-awareness.  I could be condescending and make other word choices, but interesting will suffice. 

It does happen all the time & everywhere - but, that’s not an excuse. It just normalizes something that shouldn’t be acceptable.  

i live within a mixed race family - the smell thing is absolutely absurd, offensive & racist.  However someone wants to frame, justify or rationalize those type comments - it just makes it worse. 

My error was making the assumption that supposedly well-traveled gay men learn some lessons along the way - when in fact, they do not. 

back to Rio & the saunas ..,here’s a tip 

when leaving Pointe 202 in Copacabana …..take a right (instead of left) when at the exit and keep walking for about 15 minutes up the hill, best time is at sunset & make sure you have plenty of cash.  very active street cruising scene…gay 4 pay. .speak English and you will be greeted enthusiastically. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

back to Rio & the saunas ..,here’s a tip 

when leaving Pointe 202 in Copacabana …..take a right (instead of left) when at the exit and keep walking for about 15 minutes up the hill, best time is at sunset & make sure you have plenty of cash.  very active street cruising scene…gay 4 pay. .speak English and you will be greeted enthusiastically. 

Sounds favelasly favelalavorable and the Copa D’Or hospital is conveniently proximal. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Hey guys ! 
it’s racist to say that some black people have a strong and particular smell ?

you’re completly in denial of reality. 

you know that some north european with very white skin don’t tan but turn red …. Oh sorry it’s racist

Boy, are you last picked on my debate team. It’s racist if dark-skinned inhabitants of the mixed venue declare that they hope that there won’t be a proliferation of lobster-red involuntarily sunburned crackers present, when preferably absent or low in numbers, to compromise their enjoyment and needs, stereotyping that subgroup as melanin-deficient, lacking in self-efficacy to avoid burning, and downregulating the visual aesthetic of the crowd. The typical position of normal fellows socializing about town would be characterized by tolerant inclusiveness and not reek of neurotic catastrophizing stereotyping fussiness predicated on distorted reality …

On 10/8/2022 at 11:41 PM, Mavica said:

Some of the best sexual encounters I've had, lifelong, have been with black men.  You know the saying, "Once you go Black, you don't go back."? , and, "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice".  In Rio, I've had the most enjoyable escapades with guys who were black-skinned working at Club 117.

However, I'm an equal opportunity client!

You are exactly the type that I would ignore...Hopefully the boys that you are paying just don't care about your ignorance...

On 10/9/2022 at 12:56 AM, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Why should passiv be better nipples sucker ? 
straight or activ i met were much more talented. But perhaps did i miss something. I’ m not into lesbianism at all.

spain and Portugal are full of beautiful men but as i said before i live in Europe. So i want to expériment new countries. I just hope that there’s not just black people in sauna. I can’t bare smell’s some of them. It’s not their fault and it’s not a question of cleanliness. Some of them got prolific sweat glands. And for me this smell is a sexual désire blocker. 

Seriously ignorant...

Let's discuss how others often smell when they get wet or the hygiene practices of some European countries....

This ignorant person has got to be a TROLL