TotallyOz

Delivery Massage Services in Bangkok

The country has shut down many businesses based on the current Covid surge. This is a tough thing for many of us but we do the best we can. One benefit for me is that the massage places are now offering delivery to your condo. I was in touch with multiple massage venues yesterday and took one from Orgasms Spa. But, the guys at Prince were also hot and I have one I may try today.

The going rate seems to be 3500-3800 thb all inclusive of tip for the guy and "room." 

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

Having visited Thailand for many years before I came to live here, I used to love going to massage spas. I had my regular masseurs who always gave me great service. But seeing the photos above, I'd be put off having any massage in future! There is not one I would select, no matter how good the massage. Come back Albury! Come back Aqua!

39 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

Having visited Thailand for many years before I came to live here, I used to love going to massage spas. I had my regular masseurs who always gave me great service. But seeing the photos above, I'd be put off having any massage in future! There is not one I would select, no matter how good the massage. Come back Albury! Come back Aqua!

Different strokes for different folks. :)

I agree with PeterRS, as none suit me.   Thankfully, we're not all chasing after the same type of boy, as that would not work well !

I'm also slightly suspicious about photo editing, but cannot be sure.