Arabcreamer

Santo Domingo, The Land of Plenty, Part 1

Thanks for the warm welcome @Latbear4blk! I've been a long time reader of these forums and I’m happy that I finally took the plunge to join and to post my experiences. Also, since discovering this site, comments and posts from you and @BlkSuperman have brought many laughs and have given me a plethora of information. Y’all never cease to put a smile on my face. :D

• Members
On 4/24/2021 at 9:13 PM, Arabcreamer said:

Guys, perhaps I’m mistaken, but I took this to mean a slew of direct messages put him off, with an indirect way of saying second thoughts about continuing the report. You’ll need to scroll up, the quote content keeps disappearing when I try to snip out the non-relevant part.

• Members
38 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Guys, perhaps I’m mistaken, but I took this to mean a slew of direct messages put him off, with an indirect way of saying second thoughts about continuing the report. You’ll need to scroll up, the quote content keeps disappearing when I try to snip out the non-relevant part.

Damn. I had not noticed that comment. I hope you are wrong! I was sincerely excited at @Arabcreamer joining the club of adventurous travelers willing to share their experiences!

Vamos hombre! Que unos pocos pendejos no te desalienten. Ser un contribuyente activo tiene muchas recompensas de todo tipo, pero incluye algunos requerimientos. Tienes que aprender a ignorar a cierta gente.

Please, come back and keep being generous and sharing. I cannot wait.

Hey guys sorry for the delay! Just been busy prepping for work travel again and playing catch-up since coming back stateside (was in Mexico, Lebanon and Switzerland for all of March and the beginning of April). I will try to post part 2 tonight :). Thanks everyone for all the compliments I really appreciate it. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, Arabcreamer said:

Also regarding the “thirst” issue. @Lonnie@Riobard @Vanbcanthony The reason I mentioned that is because some users have messaged me wanting (some even pestering me) for my personal contact information and the contact info of people that I met in the DR.  I have heard through Manny that quite a few users get his contact from here wasting his time, asking for vids and pictures of people, with no intent of ever coming to the DR. People have even told Manny that they are in Santo Domingo and request services from him or bringing men over and they aren’t even in the country! It’s just wasting their time, energy and a source of income for manny, the tour guide, driver, boys etc. Which for me, personally, is beyond fucked up. 

Anyway, I will share my Twitter handle in the following post and will share a few dick pics. Stay safe, stay horny and happy hunting. :)

Thanks. Up to you, but I would advise you not rush in to openly share any of your social media account information here in the forum ... just yet. Maybe behind the scenes in DM. 

Take some time to get the lay of the land. You don’t have to find a middle ground for disclosure simply because you have been pressured and may feel a bit that you are withholding, thereby not being a ‘good sport’. 

6 hours ago, Arabcreamer said:

Also regarding the “thirst” issue. @Lonnie@Riobard @Vanbcanthony The reason I mentioned that is because some users have messaged me wanting (some even pestering me) for my personal contact information and the contact info of people that I met in the DR.  I have heard through Manny that quite a few users get his contact from here wasting his time, asking for vids and pictures of people, with no intent of ever coming to the DR. People have even told Manny that they are in Santo Domingo and request services from him or bringing men over and they aren’t even in the country! It’s just wasting their time, energy and a source of income for manny, the tour guide, driver, boys etc. Which for me, personally, is beyond fucked up. 

Anyway, I will share my Twitter handle in the following post and will share a few dick pics. Stay safe, stay horny and happy hunting. :)

People have even told Manny that they are in Santo Domingo and request services from him or bringing men over and they aren’t even in the country! 

This is not horrible.

But I am actually considering adding Manny before I decide to go to SD. I want to check the photos before making decisions.

Now, I am bit hesitant to add him, worrying I might fall into the first category of guys 

@babybear2 I’m sorry but yes it is, I spoke to Manny a month before I left to SD once I had the ticket and for sure going. I messaged him exactly what I want, what type of guys I like, prices, etc. that’s acceptable. But for someone to say they are in Santo Domingo, asks for guys or a service (like a table at a club or reservation). Gives an address for manny to meet or bring the guy and they aren’t even in the DR???? That is horrible, if you are serious about going by all means message away, but don’t string people around. And quite a few people from here have done that. 

• Members
On 4/29/2021 at 1:27 AM, Arabcreamer said:

@babybear2 I’m sorry but yes it is, I spoke to Manny a month before I left to SD once I had the ticket and for sure going. I messaged him exactly what I want, what type of guys I like, prices, etc. that’s acceptable. But for someone to say they are in Santo Domingo, asks for guys or a service (like a table at a club or reservation). Gives an address for manny to meet or bring the guy and they aren’t even in the DR???? That is horrible, if you are serious about going by all means message away, but don’t string people around. And quite a few people from here have done that. 

This is so true,  my friend. I have even had guys text me and say they were there but weren't. All they wanted was for me to send them the guys numbers (which I don't have) or pictures of the guys for their viewing pleasure. Its insane. 

I've even had guys to tell me they were in Rio and I gave them numbers if the guys I met (with their permission) and they weren't even in Rio. They just wanted to harass the guys for pics and videos. 

Be careful about giving anyone your social media info also. Some of the guys who will reach out to you are not genuine or honest so thread accordingly.  

I've had a guy here to ask Manny to send him a picture of me and another guy to ask Manny for my personal information. Its creepy AF. 

Keep your personal info private. Don't share what airbnb you stayed in because they can look you up by the review you leave for the airbnb you stayed at for your trip.