Arabcreamer

Santo Domingo, Land of Plenty, Part 2

@msclelovr One thing to know about me is I’m like the energizer bunny. I’m constantly going lol. But in all seriousness I have major insomnia and my body clock pretty much adjust to where I’m at so I’m always up pretty early. I do have some days that my body tells me “enough” and I’ll hibernate for around 12 hours if possible and I almost always sleep on the plane for most of the ride (especially on long hauls). Usually I average around 3 to 5 hours of sleep a night. Thanks for reading ;)

• Members
1 hour ago, Arabcreamer said:

“Culo Cremoso”

No wonder all these hot guys were after you with that delightful sexy Grindr name! Looking at all these beautiful cocks and your wonderful exploits leaves me hoping to have half of what you have in sexual energy...and I'll have you know Arabcreamer I'm not one bit jealous.

• Members

Bravo @Arabcreamer! Tengo un nuevo ídolo! I wish I was still young and full of stamina!

My only thing with República Dominicana, is that all travelers reporting here seem to be young voracious bottoms looking for tireless tops. I am an old tired top looking for voracious young bottoms, I always wonder whether Santo Domingo is the place for me.

Of course, there is only one way to find out.

• Members

Man, thanks for this amazing post to quench our thirst.

I gotta admire your stamina and energy level. I'm definitely in the low energy group. I'm one of those getting up no earlier than 8ish, back to my place after dinner and bed by no later than 12. lol

I can't believe that some random guy would just show up at your front door. Part of me says invite him in cuz he is a proven commodity, or maybe he was unsatisfactory because his older gringo friend didn't even bother telling him that he would be gone? 

I'm always amazed by the number of messages a foreigner receives in Latam. I seem to be the exception. Maybe it's the way I market myself or maybe I'm not the type of guy Latinos like. Or maybe because I don't drink or smoke.

How can these guys cum so many times in a day? lol. No wonder they say Latinos are super passionate lovers.  

Hey thanks for reading @Latbear4blk.  Think you can honestly find anything you want in the DR if you scratch the surface a bit. Towards the end of our trip we had two bottoms in our friends circle and their objectives were to find foreigners lol. You really will have to come to find out. ;) 

I’m glad you are no longer parched @Vanbcanthony haha. When the guy knocked on our door it was already Pretty close to tour time and I didn’t think about letting him in. Looking back I sorta wish I did lol. Regarding the Gringo he was with personally think maybe they had a dispute or the guy didn’t want to deal with the pressure of telling his side piece goodbye. To be honest he looked disappointed that his friend wasn’t there :/. Regarding attracting the local guys, I think the way you present yourself, confidence and knowing exactly what you want is important. If I Talk to a guy on Grindr knowing it’s for sex or will most probably lead to sex, I pull the trigger right away. I’ll usually send a slew of slutty pics and classy ones (show some balance lol) and it pretty much hooks them in. Grindr is a hook up site in its purest from so that’s how I treat it. I think if you change your approach you would get more guys. People would assume knowing the language is absolutely necessary but it’s 2021 every phone has a translator and the language of sex is basically universal. 

Drinking and smoking shouldn’t be a criteria, but I think it’s always nice to offer a drink to guest to sorta break the ice and loosen nerves. I think the key to finding someone who cums like that is not judging a book by its cover. I have a type but I’m not picky, I think a lot of guys are handsome and have their own merits. My only criteria is to have a decent dick and know how to fuck. I have dismissed guys or left a hook ups house because the sex wasn’t good, if I’m not enjoying it why should i go on with it there are other fish in the sea. Another game changer is chemistry, Raf was totally not my type at all, but through conversation and just vibing we established a great sexual chemistry and we fucked for hours. 

• Members

I'm learning Spanish right now, so hopefully that will be of help when connecting with locals. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm actually quite averse to taking nude photos. I suppose that's the biggest downfall, cuz all tops want to see some photos of that ass. lol. But I'm also curious who will take these naughty pics for you though.

Hopefully I will be able to make my way to Latam later this year to put your suggestions into work

@Vanbcanthony Thats awesome! I highly suggest Duolingo for vocabulary and try to watch or listen to most media in Spanish. (That’s how I learned German). I feel you on the nude photos but you could take some and just use it in the DR. In reality I send mostly ass shots or a pic of me mid fuck from above. :D

• Members
4 hours ago, Arabcreamer said:

@Vanbcanthony Thats awesome! I highly suggest Duolingo for vocabulary and try to watch or listen to most media in Spanish. (That’s how I learned German). I feel you on the nude photos but you could take some and just use it in the DR. In reality I send mostly ass shots or a pic of me mid fuck from above. :D

Claro que si. I also watch Spanish shows on Netflix like La Reina Del Sur, Quien Mato A Sara, Elite, and El Inocente (even though the Spanish accent is quite difficult for me to get used to and their vocabulary can be quite different from Spanish in Latam. Usually I just watch and guess the first time and then watch with subtitles. I find that the news and celebrity interviews are much easier to understand than daily conversation or shows.

Are we going to see some videos of you taking some large vergas en tu culo? lol

• Members

Love your sexcapades. I want to visit DR for first time but am torn between staying in SD or PC. Would you say there’s action everywhere? Are guys hotter in one area than another?  Would love your advice thanks

Howdy @Ale4co, thanks for complement I’m glad you enjoyed the read. :) I feel like Santo Domingo or Santiago has wider range of guys than PC. There is action everywhere yes (to be honest a lot of guys are gay for pay, I even had a experience with a mall security guard in SD which I will dive into later in a future post) but from what I experienced so far, SD has everything and everyone.

If you are wanting to stay in an all inclusive or at the beach I have heard that in PC if you stay at a resort you will have some chances to hook up with staff (depending on the resort) and will have many more opportunities if you get an apt or Airbnb in the city. But if you are going for the first time and the goal is to have non stop sex, I would definitely recommend Santo Domingo, and Manny is the perfect guide to get some primo dick, especially if you don’t speak Spanish fluently. 

Hope that helps a bit, feel free to post or message me if you have any more questions ;) 

On 5/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, Latbear4blk said:

I wish I had more access to Dominican media. I find the music of their speaking to be the sexiest and even kinkiest of all Spanish accents. When I hear a Dominican man talking, I always read sex in between lines. Sometimes I get horny speaking to some of my students' fathers on the phone.

BelovedDazzlingAnura-max-1mb.gif

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean, I grew up with Cuban Spanish then was sent abroad to “perfect” my Spanish in Madrid. Yet the Dominican dialect is such a fucking turn on, I literally get wet when they start talking dirty to me hehehe 

On 5/7/2021 at 3:55 AM, Arabcreamer said:

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean, I grew up with Cuban Spanish then was sent abroad to “perfect” my Spanish in Madrid. Yet the Dominican dialect is such a fucking turn on, I literally get wet when they start talking dirty to me hehehe 

LOL! Another exciting report!