TotallyOz

Get Fresh

I was at a local mall today and could not find anywhere to eat and tried this place. They had a dinner special and I had soup, salad, meat dish, and pasta dish for 499 baht. I tried it and each part was very good and extremely tasty. It was way to much to eat so I have tons of take away dishes. Also, my ex was with me and he really loved it as well and he is a very picky eater.

https://getfresh.co.th/

Cajun_Chicken_Steak_–_getfresh.jpg

Cursor_and_Grilled_Chicken_Caesar_Salad_–_getfresh.jpg

Spinach_Ravioli_–_getfresh.jpg

had a salad with seared tuna from them through Grab just last week. My first time too, and it was good (though can't go THAT wrong with just a salad lol). Bit pricey, when compared to, for example, Jones Salad. But quality and taste seem to justify it.

They seem to have branches everywhere 

On 6/1/2021 at 12:58 AM, vinapu said:

looks yummy but nothing beats chicken with cashew nuts in  now closed Oasis on Suriwong, just past Siam Heritage hotel

That is so very true, I loved that little restaurant, always had good food there and the owner and staff were always very friendly. 

9 hours ago, joshhb said:

Robert and Bom have opened a new restaurant on the west of the river. Kin Kao. It's a 30 minute taxi drive from Oasis.

That's good to hear, though in that location they will never attract a tourist crowd (except @vinapu making the occasional trip there). 

The name is about as simple as it gets: Kin Kao means to eat a meal, so I guess a loosely translated English name would be "Let's eat".

7 hours ago, anddy said:

That's good to hear, though in that location they will never attract a tourist crowd (except @vinapu making the occasional trip there). 

The name is about as simple as it gets: Kin Kao means to eat a meal, so I guess a loosely translated English name would be "Let's eat".

I will for reason stated above but need better directions if somebody has it , 30 minutes taxi drive depending of time of the day may mean just one or two blocks from the river.

Readers of my travel reports may recall that onece it tokk mu but exactly 70 minutes just to cross Saphan Taksin bridge at 6 p.m. 

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

but need better directions if somebody has it , 30 minutes taxi drive depending of time of the day may mean just one or two blocks from the river.

correct. Might be reachable by BTS, or by BTS plus a mosai ride. Will have to find out the actual location...