iendo

What is gay about a large amount of posts on this forum?

22 hours ago, iendo said:

It says "Gay Bangkok" or "Gay Pattaya," but many posts seem to be copy pasted news articles from the various news outlets. Maybe a specific section for news articles would make it easier to get to the normal gay topics?

Just an observation and thought.

1  You are welcome to start some gay topics that are of interest.    Things are rather quiet with less travel than normal among the members.

2 I have set my Firefox bookmark to go to all the "content I follow" and I've set the Asian topics as "followed content".   Amongst that, there are not actually that many new topics, so it's easy enough to scroll though and find items of interest.   

11 hours ago, 10tazione said:

"Vinapu The Series"? :D

I heard rumours it will be on Amazon Prime soon

Ahh but was the beautiful Asian cock connected to a GAY man or a straight man !??  If not gay well "obviously" it's of no interest to any of us and probably shouldn't even be posted on a "gay" board anyway !   lol      Personally I'm just jealous and hope you get indigestion from all your greedy overeating !!  :-)

presumably the posters are gay, so maybe that's enough to qualify.

I'm glad we can talk about the news of the world even if there's no overtly gay angle to it. Those of us who miss these places like to read about what's happening over there, even if the news isn't especially encouraging at the moment.

52 minutes ago, Lucky said:

The news of the world...hmm. Isn't that why I subscribe to the Washington Post, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal and my local newspaper?

I don't come here for the news of the world.

Reading it and talking about it with like minded individuals are two different things.