PeterRS

Which Asian Star Would You Like to Spend the Evening (and Night) With?

Just a bit of fun!

I saw a programme on TV the other evening titled No Sleep No Fomo. (I still do not know what Fomo stands for!) Each episode is a rather crazy 60 hour romp with a host from Singapore and an Asian pop star who do a series of odd challenges in various parts of Asia. I felt I had seen enough pop stars I'd like to spend time (i.e. a night) with - even if they are not gay and not single - that I could not be bothered with any more.  

Then of course, someone in a K Pop group or an actor in a movie gets the urges going again. In this episode I saw my latest. Eric Nam is a Korean of American descent. Born in Atlanta, when he was 23 he spent a year studying International Studies and Mandarin in Beijing. Back in New York he worked for Deloitte Consulting before one of his youtube videos went viral. He then moved to South Korea where for 9 years he has become hugely popular as a singer, actor, dancer and promoter of two regular podcasts. These have included interviews with loads of international celebrities including Matt Damon, Robert Downey Jnr., Emma Stone and Jamie Foxx. He was named GQ Korea's Man of the Year in 2016 and was included in Forbes' 30 Under 30 Asia in 2017. 

Clearly highly intelligent, he is like many pop idols extremely secretive about his private life. He seems not to be married!! But I'll bet there's a lover there somewhere! He's too cute to  be single :o

9 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

the Korean entertainment machine makes everyone give up having a private life or makes them keep it all very hush hush.

I'll put Jay Park on your list. Maybe a few too many tattoos, but I find him very sexy. I'd never heard of him before seeing him on Asia's Got Talent.

What?  Too many tattoos? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

59 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

I'll put Jay Park on your list. Maybe a few too many tattoos, but I find him very sexy. I'd never heard of him before seeing him on Asia's Got Talent. 

I like him. He'd probably be on my list, but not at the top. I had also not heard of him before the Asia 's Got Talent series.

If you start watching Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese and Hong Kong movies there is a whole panoply of beautiful young guys, some more talented than others. Two I like are both actors. Deng Lun is Chinese and has recently become very popular with his boy next door look.

Actor_Deng_Lun.jpeg.54a8e99e390c1629c32575ccd614c872.jpeg

The Taiwanese actor Luo Yun-xi looks more of a bad-boy type. He started training as a ballet dancer around age 5 and continued ballet till he was in his early teens. Since then he has become a singer and actor. He's better known as Leo Luo. Looks like he could be a lion in bed :lol:

leo-luo-yun-xi.thumb.jpg.2de8d9c99c7a2783cc6eb71eada6ed20.jpg