PeterRS

Reminiscences on Beautiful Naked Asian Boys, Saunas and Hot Springs

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Wonderful reminiscences! Thank you. You make me want to visit Taiwan again. I do love the people there. I don't dislike Japan but I was never overly fond of it either.

Once cute young Japanese guide is all it will take. I remember my first ever visit. I had arrived on a Friday afternoon, jet-lagged after a few days in New York and then two in Los Angeles, knew no-one, spoke only a few words of the language and had a week-end to kill before meetings the following Monday. On Saturday morning, after doing a little sightseeing, I got off the subway to look at another area. As I was walking up the long steps into the summer sunlight along with seemingly half of the city, I noticed a tall guy in a bright white shirt going down along with the other half of the city. For a second our eyes locked. A couple of seconds later I turned to look down. He was doing the same looking at me. The crowds were such that we could not change direction. Once at the top I assumed he would have disappeared into the station. But from the top I could just make out that white shirt in the darkness. He was looking up. So what was I to do? I went down again. We chatted even though his English was not very good. We then met a few hours later, had dinner, he showed me where the ni-chome bars were, came back to my hotel and then spent the rest of the week end with me. Thereafter I loved the city, even though I never saw my first guide again. Simple! :goodjob: