• Members

I spent the evening at Lagoa today.  The place was filled with boys.  Most were not my type (overly muscled doesn’t do anything for me) but I did find two that were lean and toned and fully vers and passionate which made the trip more than worth while.

If anybody else happens to be in SP, I’m planning on spending at least a little more time at Lagoa tomorrow too.

• Members

Yes, my “plight” is truly awful.  Right now I’m trying to decide if I should invite one of the guys I met last night, Tiago, to my hotel this afternoon which will result in amazing sex but probably also result in me doing little else for the rest of the day. Or, if I should put him off, go exercise and see him (and others) at Lagoa later and maybe also go to the bar a friend recommend, Upgrade.

It’s going to take some will power but I think I’m going to choose the latter.

• Members
22 hours ago, Lucky said:

Gosh, I am so sorry that you didn't like many of the available guys. Considering that I haven't seen a nude guy in two years, not to mention several nude guys, not to mention several nude muscle guys, I am just full of sympathy for your plight. And you are in Rio too. So sad.

Sarcasm Duly noted. But I was thinking the same thing. Lol

• Members

I spent last night with a 22 year old named Gabriel who was truly beautiful.  The only problem was that he had just arrived in SP from Minas Gerais and spoke absolutely zero words of English which meant that we had to get by using my extremely limited Portuguese.  Before anybody out there gets too worried about me, I will tell you that he gozar-ed twice so we did figure out how to make things work but I am wondering if there is a list of phrases on here somewhere that would be useful in such a situation?  If not, could we make one?

21 hours ago, scott456 said:

I am fully vaxed with Pfizer, but I am still too coward to go to Brazil, not to mention to do the things in Lagoa or other bars, clubs.

You are NOT by yourself; thus don't feel bad.  We all have to attempt to be semi, if not completely, optimistic for a few months now.  Remember 2022 is swiftly approaching. 

I'm being mighty cautious stateside even if I've been vaxed.  My very hot go-to guy in San Francisco had me canceling an appointment with him a few months back even after he'd arrived at my hotel lobby looking sizzling.  We talked, and as we walked out to go to our spot to smoke some good 420-- I grabbed his bod and brought him close to me and whispered into his ear that we would have to cancel, for I was not comfortable hooking up.  Earlier he'd assured me that he'd been vaxed.

I opened one of his hands and handed him his requested fee for 1.5 hours.  I think I'd included a gratuity as well, for I was hot to be "dicked-down," and I knew that he would be the one to do this.  [It had happened previously over a two year period.] 

We walked, smoked, conversed, then departed company.  Before we left-- he invited me to call him anytime, even to just converse.  To date I have not rung him, but I will send him a message at Rentmen's chat to let him know that he's still in my thoughts and that I hope to see him one of these nights.

20 hours ago, Firestarter said:

Question guys, I am considering my first trip to SP and will probably stay in Consolacão area near Thermas Lagoa, do you happen to know the internet speed in the area? I'm using a corporate software that needs a minimum of 25mbps.  

Just be sure and ask that question of the hotel and/or Airbnb host where you will be staying.  You can find placed with speeds that fast, gerally up to 125mps,  but I've stayed in many places where the speed is less than 10 mps.  I found it useful to being an ethernet cable and adapter so I can connect directly to the routers/connection in a hotel as wifi speeds vary a lot in certain placed that I have stayed.

• Members
On 8/13/2021 at 4:06 PM, Novarunner said:

I spent last night with a 22 year old named Gabriel who was truly beautiful.  The only problem was that he had just arrived in SP from Minas Gerais and spoke absolutely zero words of English which meant that we had to get by using my extremely limited Portuguese.  Before anybody out there gets too worried about me, I will tell you that he gozar-ed twice so we did figure out how to make things work but I am wondering if there is a list of phrases on here somewhere that would be useful in such a situation?  If not, could we make one?

I started  some limited list in the past, after my first trip to Brazil,  but there were no many contributors ... 

You can find other useful words in this thread 

Aproveita ! 

On 8/13/2021 at 7:06 AM, Novarunner said:

DELETED...

• Members
On 8/23/2021 at 9:47 PM, sfcastro said:

Just be sure and ask that question of the hotel and/or Airbnb host where you will be staying.  You can find placed with speeds that fast, gerally up to 125mps,  but I've stayed in many places where the speed is less than 10 mps.  I found it useful to being an ethernet cable and adapter so I can connect directly to the routers/connection in a hotel as wifi speeds vary a lot in certain placed that I have stayed.

Thanks for this one, copy that. ☺

• Members
On 8/22/2021 at 10:42 AM, Firestarter said:

Question guys, I am considering my first trip to SP and will probably stay in Consolacão area near Thermas Lagoa, do you happen to know the internet speed in the area? I'm using a corporate software that needs a minimum of 25mbps.  

You will be able to find fast internet. Some of the Airbnb apartments have high speed or even fiber. You can message the host of the place where you would like to stay and they will be able tell you the internet speed that they have in their apartment.

• Members

I went to Lagoa tonight for a prearranged meeting with one of my favorites but was stopped dead in my tracks by a twink with an incredible body who turned out to be fully vers and able to do this thing with his tongue….  In any case though, we had a threesome and now I am sleepy.

If your into 20-ish twinks with an amazing body that give incredible blowjobs, you should stop what your doing and head to Lagoa.  And, whether or not that is your bag, vocês should be aware that clients out numbered boys for the first time in my very limited post-COVID experience and prices were firm at 200 for a session.

2 hours ago, Novarunner said:

clients out numbered boys for the first time in my very limited post-COVID experience and prices were firm at 200 for a session.

supply & demand - it was 150 a month ago 

• Members

When I was there a few weeks ago, rates were firmly at 150. One guy started with 200 but I said no cumming for 150 and he easily agreed. For another guy I offered 100 and he asked to make it 120 to cover his entrance fee. Maybe the garotos are not getting multiple clients a night and figure they should milk (ahem) their one romp for all it's worth, then go home. If it made any difference, it was usually I who brought up the rate first (saying "okay for 150?" instead of asking him how much), which perhaps let them know that I know the scene. 

Same in Rio. Everyone, even a snooty muscle boy at 117, immediately agreed to 150.

• Members
20 minutes ago, davet said:

When I was there a few weeks ago, rates were firmly at 150. One guy started with 200 but I said no cumming for 150 and he easily agreed. For another guy I offered 100 and he asked to make it 120 to cover his entrance fee. Maybe the garotos are not getting multiple clients a night and figure they should milk (ahem) their one romp for all it's worth, then go home. If it made any difference, it was usually I who brought up the rate first (saying "okay for 150?" instead of asking him how much), which perhaps let them know that I know the scene. 

Same in Rio. Everyone, even a snooty muscle boy at 117, immediately agreed to 150.

At the moment how would you compare the Rio saunas with Lagoa?

I view SP vs Rio in bigger context of Lagoa vs 202/117.  

There’s no question SP is safer and has better hotels & higher level of services. It’s a world class city & sophisticated.  Crime is 3x higher in Rio and much likelier to have problems there. Rio is a few nice beaches & a couple of saunas w substandard accommodations & everything else. For those reasons, SP (Lagoa) wins by a long shot for me & if Lagoa isn’t happening, then I’d be happy with the online options.  And the nice hotels & great restaurants.

The danger of Rio, shitty hotels and schlepping to Copacabana & Gloria are not relaxing or fun.  I get why people go to Rio at first - but way more to Brazil than that.