SolaceSoul

Garoto / client squabbles in Rio police report blogs.

• Members

From November 2020, Rio news pulled from police bloggers.

It reads to me like the clients were super shady — including the Swiss millionaire with the Leblon penthouse apartment!

English translation: 

GAROTO DE PROGRAMA GOES TO ASSIST GAY COUPLE IN PENTHOUSE IN LEBLON, LITERALLY ENDS UP CARRYING A PIPE, AND WHEN HE GOES TO CLAIM AT THE 14 DP IN THE BAIRRO, HE GETS STUCK THERE

A 26-year-old boy, who claims to have gone into prostitution to pay child support, was arrested yesterday after going to the Leblon police station complaining that he had not received payment for a program he did on the penthouse in an apartment in the neighborhood, lasting 48 hours with a gay couple.  He had an active arrest warrant, since February this year, for not paying the pension to his six-year-old son, which already totals R$ 12 thousand.

A Paulistano, he said he came to Rio for "a profitable season".  "I'm married, my wife knows what I'm doing. Due to the financial crisis I started prostituting myself. I pay for my college, my apartment and I try to help my son. I paid part of the pension to his mother, but the court still hasn't [completed the] discharge on the warrant," he told O DIA at the police station.  Also according to Felipe, who uses that name in the programs, he earns between R$ 10 thousand and R$ 15 thousand per month from this activity.

According to the boy, he fell into a trap when he was hired by a Brazilian, who is married to a Swiss.  "He proposed to me a sexual fantasy with his husband: he didn't tell the Swiss millionaire that I'm a male prostitute. In the sauna, then, we met and went to the penthouse. They used drugs and I did the job, having sex with the Swiss until 4 o'clock in the morning," he said.  The first meeting took place in the early afternoon of the 29th. "At dawn, I was sucked, not eating [fucking ass] anything, he (the Brazilian) only gave me R$50 for the taxi and said he would settle the payment later. Then, three hours after I left the apartment, the Brazilian called me and said: I want to have sex only with you, in a motel," he said, yawning and eating a snack he had ordered at the police station.

Felipe then went to the motel, where he says he stayed with the Brazilian and worked for a few hours.  It was already nighttime when he wanted to receive payment, but the Brazilian said he could only pay the next day.  "The initial program we had agreed was R$350. It was already R$5,000 and he said he wouldn't pay. He started writing on Whatsapp that I was threatening, that I had broken into his apartment, and that he was going to call the police. He said: let's go to the police," he said.

Arriving at the 14th DP (Leblon), the two, fighting at the counter, told their versions.  The police then sent for the Swiss spouse, who knew nothing.  "He (the Swiss) proposed to Felipe to pay half of the program that his husband owed. Felipe accepted. So, we did not record the occurrence for embezzlement. However, Felipe had this arrest warrant open and was arrested ", said an agent.
 He was detained in a cell at the police station.  Before being taken to the scene, he managed to make a call to his wife telling him what had happened.  "Little girl, I'm going to have to stay here until everything is resolved," he said over the phone.

I had one guy that told me he was duped by client as well. His case was an outcall to client house, which is an apartment, and while leaving, he was out of the apartment when suddenly the client said he forgot something, enter his apartment and locked the door. He did try to ask for money but he cant do much without causing a scene. And of course he wont dare to go to the police as what he did is illegal here. But to be honest, that client is really losing something valuable as that guy is awesome and such a rare find here. Needless to say, he is my regular now. 

There have been few cases guys ask me money upfront, when we already in the room. Usually i settle this by showing them the cash, as i dont believe in paying before the deed is done and so far all of them are ok with this. Of course all of this only happened on the first encounter. The GP above had put trust in that client way too much, with him delaying the pay multiple times. I hope he will be more careful next time.

40 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Prostitution as a profession has been legal in Brazil since 2012.

My story is not in brazil though. I shouldve mention that my story is in malaysia and the guy is from indonesia.

But seeing that the GP in OP story has a warrant, going to the police is a surprise too.

12 hours ago, njalondon said:

What I don't get is why not pay up it's not that big a sum of money for a millionaire and his partner. You shouldn't agree to something if you don't have the funds or willingness to pay up.

I guess it depends on their relationship.  It could be that the "rich"  lover is sick and tired of his boyfriend creating secret bills for him to pay when the shit hits the fan.  We don't know the whole story other than the GP had to go to the police to get his payment.

On 10/2/2021 at 2:05 PM, spoon said:

There have been few cases guys ask me money upfront, when we already in the room.

I guess it's tuff to know who to trust. Thais don't agree on a price "up to you" I wonder how often they get stiffed.

• Members

On 10/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, floridarob said:

The moral of the story: Do not marry 😆

You mean Junior/Caio/Edson/Emerson/Judson/Jefferson with the sculpted body, fashionably-ripped jeans, flashing smile, perfect hair, a cock that needs its own government-issued ID, and always a mirror in proximity would NOT make for marriage material?

• Members
10 hours ago, davet said:

You mean Junior/Caio/Edson/Emerson/Judson/Jefferson with the sculpted body, fashionably-ripped jeans, flashing smile, perfect hair, a cock that needs its own government-issued ID, and always a mirror in proximity would NOT make for marriage material?

Shit, most Americans, in spite of not fitting the above physical description, do not even make for good marriage material. 

42 minutes ago, babybear2 said:

The initial program we had agreed was R$350. It was already R$5,000?

I did not follow how R350 turned into 5000?

R350 for 30min-40min i think? Then the session was actually much longer and continue to a second session. 

On 10/2/2021 at 4:46 PM, SolaceSoul said:

They used drugs and I did the job, having sex with the Swiss until 4 o'clock in the morning," he said.  The first meeting took place in the early afternoon of the 29th. "At dawn, I was sucked, not eating [fucking ass] anything, he (the Brazilian) only gave me R$50 for the taxi and said he would settle the payment later. Then, three hours after I left the apartment, the Brazilian called me and said: I want to have sex only with you, in a motel," he said, yawning and eating a snack he had ordered at the police station.

Felipe then went to the motel, where he says he stayed with the Brazilian and worked for a few hours.  It was already nighttime when he wanted to receive payment, but the Brazilian said he could only pay the next day.  "The initial program we had agreed was R$350. It was already R$5,000 and he said he wouldn't pay