fedssocr

Krubb men only club, sauna and spa?

Just happened to see a link for this new place on Twitter. (@krubb_bkkth)  Looks like a men-only Korean or Japanese spa type place with grooming, sauna, gym and massage. Their tag line is "Men's Only Social Club and Sauna/ Gym / Adult Playground" BTS Phrakanong exit 4. I don't see a website link. Just their twitter account and Line account (@krubb). Looks like advanced booking is currently required

Seeing the address-but not checked on a map, I think it could be yet another transformation of BodyClub2. They once had a large massage place in Sukh 8-an old former small hotel, and were bought out by str8s. Moved to (assumed) this place, tried the old format-failed. Once went there and just by chance hit an old flame who had been upcountry for some time-did not recognise him, but he did for me. Then tried some other format-like danceclub-failed. Building was just an ordinary thai shophouse that needed a good make over. Perhaps they have now just done that. And were then it by the covid restrictions.

But its a kind of (educated?) guess-it could be something else.

I remember when Body Club reopened just near BTS Bang Chak (address Sukhumvit Soi 97/1, Bangkok), tried finding it one day but was off a small soi and had a plain looking outside with no signage at all, gave up and moved on to another place. I'm sure it's closed at that location though, was only a small place compared to the old place.