Tomcal

just back from Rio and SPi

On 10/15/2021 at 11:46 AM, davet said:

Let me be the one to ask over the intercom: "Can we get a price check?"

Prices are dependent on how good a negotiator you are! But considering that the current currency rate is over Brazilian $5.25 to $1.00 US. i didn’t really worry about what the current rate the guys were charging.  none were out of line.

• Members
On 10/16/2021 at 3:38 AM, Tomcal said:

i forgot to get my name in for a room! until after 7:40 and we got there at 5;00! 

Not in jest @Tomcal but is this correct: you put your name down after 7.40pm and got there at 5am?! 

As someone who sees spending time in bars as wasting time, I can’t understand what you do outside the room - just chat with old and new friends?

• Members
3 hours ago, msclelovr said:

Not in jest @Tomcal but is this correct: you put your name down after 7.40pm and got there at 5am?! 

As someone who sees spending time in bars as wasting time, I can’t understand what you do outside the room - just chat with old and new friends?

For those of us who enjoy the Brazilian sauna culture, there’s actually more to do inside these places other than have sex. 

It’s usually just tourists and infrequent visitors who make their trips to the saunas a continuous pursuit for sex.

I know some clients who go to the saunas regularly just to relax, mix, mingle, drink and enjoy the company of friends, and they rarely do programas. 

• Members
On 10/17/2021 at 7:59 AM, Tomcal said:

I am not a affectionado of drag shows!, so once they come on i usually leave! 

The sound of a dragon is my cue to either get a room with my garoto of choice or go relax in the steam room / video room. The only time I want to watch the drag-helmed show is if there is a gogo boy I know will interest me.