Will7272

Silom bars

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Im more interested to know which bars have those muay thai guys performing? Also, that dj station scene at the end, is it pre-covid?

I don't think it is pre-covid, if you look closely you can see the yellow social distancing signs on the walls either side of the crowd

On 12/8/2021 at 11:52 AM, spoon said:

Im more interested to know which bars have those muay thai guys performing? Also, that dj station scene at the end, is it pre-covid?

The "muay thai" guys are from this bar/restaurant called ChangSha*. The content creator only put it's location in the VIP section which I'm not a member. I also did tried searching for it as well but I can't find. The creator only mentioned that it took him 30 mins drive from Sathorn. It could be quite far from the silom area.

Here is another youtube video focusing on the bar/restaurant. The guys are mostly straight (as mentioned in the video) and they will keep you company while drinking eating. I'm not sure if there are any other services provided.

*ChangSha is a location in China.

On 12/14/2021 at 10:30 AM, starbum said:

The "muay thai" guys are from this bar/restaurant called ChangSha*. The content creator only put it's location in the VIP section which I'm not a member. I also did tried searching for it as well but I can't find. The creator only mentioned that it took him 30 mins drive from Sathorn. It could be quite far from the silom area.

Here is another youtube video focusing on the bar/restaurant. The guys are mostly straight (as mentioned in the video) and they will keep you company while drinking eating. I'm not sure if there are any other services provided.

*ChangSha is a location in China.

I found the animal clinic that is right next to the bar in the video:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/โรงพยาบาลสัตว์+อเดย์+แอนิมอล/@13.8696085,100.4503848,647m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbd6d85e33f4d5d8!8m2!3d13.8695839!4d100.4513749

The bar must be the building on the left, but in streetview the shutters are down. Looks pretty off the beaten track, but from MRT purple line station "Bang Rak Noi Tha It" it would be about 500m walk. Is that station already open?

Got this today from a long time Dreamboys employee:

Last night i go to meeting at Dreamboys. Wait and see how is the Business. Very very bad.  Only Staff, no customers.   Last night in Dreamboys have only 3 Customers. Open from 8-11 pm.   And, at Silom Soi 4 right now they have a lot of staff have Covid-19.    I go to work at Dreamboys in January.  I go for booster shot next Wednesday ( Pfizer ).  My hospital called me to come for booster because Omicron very bad for people who have HiV.

51 minutes ago, newscene said:

Yet to try some massage places, if anyone has recommendation then please feel free to suggest. 

Green Massage was very good, if you're actually after a massage. 

8 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Sorry Bob I think it is a bit  irresponsible to repeat boy gossip like this on a public forum without substantiation.

This could affect the livelihood of many staff relying on the soi for their food.

With all due respect, Nonsense.

And no way for me to substantiate since I'm not in Bangkok.  The source I quoted has always been reliable.