Will7272

Silom bars

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

But  for me Patpong 1 looks strange without all those stalls, in fact is outright ugly. But yes tourist trap requires tourists. 

Silom itself is gradually getting it's stalls back in the evening -- the other weekend I spotted that the original Aussiebum (etc.) underwear stall is back as is the shirt stall on the corner of soi4 after 2 years and a stall selling items that I daren't ask as to their purpose.
Also, Silom is so busy in the morning and lunchtime with food stalls for the local workers.

19 minutes ago, orson said:

I wonder why there's few alley cats in suriwongse area. 

Some of the cats in Thailand seem lazy.    I remember walking home in Pattaya and saw a rat on one side of a steel drain and a cat sat on the other side, watching it.      I  had time to photograph this and at no point did the cat make a move.  

On 5/17/2022 at 2:30 PM, z909 said:

Some of the cats in Thailand seem lazy.    I remember walking home in Pattaya and saw a rat on one side of a steel drain and a cat sat on the other side, watching it.      I  had time to photograph this and at no point did the cat make a move.  

Antalya, Turkey, needs to export cats to Bangkok. There are loads of street cats there who would get Bangkok rats fitter quickly. 

Jupiter has singers before shows start and again after show ends.   
Places have had to close at Midnight so not much going on late. With new rule changes going into effect they will probably start staying open longer with singers.   

@vinapuThanks for the recap on state of things at Jupiter. They posted a video on Facebook of the model walk last night which features guys in underwear - a very welcome sight indeed. I have to agree with you that the majority of them, if not all, are in the offable category. Shame though about lack of smiles.

Hopefully smile or show of interest can be elicited by inviting guy for drink. I'm willing to gamble a bit in that regard, knowing lack of smile on stage might be genuine disinterest. 

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Thanks for the report on Jupiter. Does Jupiter still have the singers after midnight?

Bars are still closing earlier than before so probably no but when we entered before show there was guy singing. Problem was with a volume as for me it was deafening. 

2 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

@vinapuThanks for the recap on state of things at Jupiter. They posted a video on Facebook of the model walk last night which features guys in underwear - a very welcome sight indeed. I have to agree with you that the majority of them, if not all, are in the offable category. Shame though about lack of smiles.

Hopefully smile or show of interest can be elicited by inviting guy for drink. I'm willing to gamble a bit in that regard, knowing lack of smile on stage might be genuine disinterest. 

That, s good news. Will check tomorrow as today from 6 pm there is no alcohol sale for 24 hrs due to election.

As for quality of display all of them are top of creme of creams. But noise, cold and lack of fun feeling kills it for me. When I enter Tawan I know I, m welcomed, in Moonlight and New Twilight they show, even if faked or money motivated, pleasure with my presence, in Jupiter I feel like an air - I,m there but transparent and feel like  only God knows I,m there. 

17 hours ago, reader said:

Fresh Boy show last night well attended with about 22 guys on stage representing Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam—all easy on the eyes. Six very energetic dancers. The LB show dancer (widely known for her dazzling costumes) was very well received.

Show included all the standard specialty acts, all executed to satisfaction.

if non-fem twinks and guy-next-door are your type, you won’t be disappointed. There’s were also three bigger, muscly guys on the menu.

There were numerous off during the show (including two waiters).

All performers were in jeans but those participating in the acts were in speedos The BC show towels that fell away.

Hope to visit there soon

How many boys join in the BC show? Missing their cute and nude butt 

4 hours ago, yp11 said:

Hope to visit there soon

How many boys join in the BC show? Missing their cute and nude butt 

About half a dozen, as I recall. The standard “ping the pole” routine,

Overall a long but fun show. The performers smile easily and are very accessible.

3 hours ago, reader said:

About half a dozen, as I recall. The standard “ping the pole” routine,

Overall a long but fun show. The performers smile easily and are very accessible.

Sounds great, last time only 3-4 boys in BC show, if a half of dozen then I will visit in next month, thank you for the report

Despite alcohol ban, last night 2 bars decided to open ( perhaps New Twilight as well, I did not check ), Fresh boys  and Dreamboys. 

Since I had  other  chores it was  latecomer at 11 pm but spent half an hour in each. In Fresh boys it was BC show running when I entered, 7 participants, one of whom I fund deserving a tip and it turned to be good choice as next number was special show in which my choice  perticipated in a top capacity. I confirm reader's findings above, of course twinks are not my specialty so for me pickings were not abundant but in hour of need I would find 5 or 6 for consideration including one who visibly fell in love with me at first sight and earned red note for his troubles.

Then crossed soi to Dreamboys where show was, also coming to end end. No risky part during my presence but can't recall seeing so much malnutrition in Dreamboys ever, so no, not even one I, d take home. Johny, energetic dancer was there performing  in kind of drag. 

In both bars only soft drinks were served to comply with the law but audience also did it's part and shows were well attended indeed. 

I left scene  empty handed but by time of arrival to the hotel thanks to power of Line and previous connections definitely did not enter my room alone.