Will7272

Silom bars

On 5/21/2022 at 3:31 PM, reader said:

Fresh Boy show last night well attended with about 22 guys on stage representing Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam—all easy on the eyes. Six very energetic dancers. The LB show dancer (widely known for her dazzling costumes) was very well received.

Show included all the standard specialty acts, all executed to satisfaction.

if non-fem twinks and guy-next-door are your type, you won’t be disappointed. There’s were also three bigger, muscly guys on the menu.

There were numerous off during the show (including two waiters).

All performers were in jeans but those participating in the acts were in speedos The BC show towels that fell away.

May I know what the BC show is ?

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Keep smiling when you enter bar, make sure you don't have that stingy look and when you tip boys on the stage make sure you do it yourself  without Mamasans or waiter as an intermediary and you will be OK. 

Good advice!

29 minutes ago, vinapu said:

pleasant but shockingly dimunitive Lao boy who suggested he may consider to accompany me to a show in bar proper upstairs

There is a risk of us chasing the same boys after all.

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

To complete Silom offerings yesterday I went to the last not visited bar  - Hot Male. Few hours before I was chatting downstairs with two members and in meantime was entertained by one of their host, pleasant but shockingly dimunitive Lao boy who suggested he may consider to accompany me to a show in bar proper upstairs. Risky move on my part allowing world to see me in company of twinky twink of twinks, but I risked ruining my reputation and see what will happen.

Quite well choreographed and skilfully performed, particularly I liked opening football themed dancing  number. No f.... Show but Big cock yes with  6 or 7 participants and their clocks. All rather on an impressive side , my companion, no doubt expert in bar goings, claimed, all natural. 

Well attended with perhaps 30 spectators who actually offed quite a few boys, ony by one. 

Not to be outdone, I called overone guy known to me from before, secured his agreement  for long time and somehow idea was  raised that two to a bed is  not utilizing space properly so my new companion, after twinky Lao declined, suggested one shyly smiling tall  addition to our duo making it three after securing his choice agreement.

Off we went to an applause of crew and audience and  on street level also our  two members. On our way to a hotel, mandatory dinnner stop was, made at multistar, World Heritage you know what. 

Wow. Three in the same bed! I would like to try it one day!

7 hours ago, Boy69 said:

It was a risky move indeed to take the diminutive Lao boy upstairs and fortunately you didn't take him to your room otherwise you might destroy your good reputation among the hunks in Silom area forever.lol.

Hunk won,t complain as long as they are tipped properly and offfed regularly

On 5/23/2022 at 7:32 PM, vinapu said:

To complete Silom offerings yesterday I went to the last not visited bar  - Hot Male. Few hours before I was chatting downstairs with two members and in meantime was entertained by one of their host, pleasant but shockingly dimunitive Lao boy who suggested he may consider to accompany me to a show in bar proper upstairs. Risky move on my part allowing world to see me in company of twinky twink of twinks, but I risked ruining my reputation and see what will happen.

Quite well choreographed and skilfully performed, particularly I liked opening football themed dancing  number. No f.... Show but Big cock yes with  6 or 7 participants and their clocks. All rather on an impressive side , my companion, no doubt expert in bar goings, claimed, all natural. 

Well attended with perhaps 30 spectators who actually offed quite a few boys, ony by one. 

Not to be outdone, I called overone guy known to me from before, secured his agreement  for long time and somehow idea was  raised that two to a bed is  not utilizing space properly so my new companion, after twinky Lao declined, suggested one shyly smiling tall  addition to our duo making it three after securing his choice agreement.

Off we went to an applause of crew and audience and  on street level also our  two members. On our way to a hotel, mandatory dinnner stop was, made at multistar, World Heritage you know what. 

Whether their big cock show still with underwear? It looks weird and bring up a mind that might be fake, last visit end of April.

@readerThanks for sharing. I really hope they ditch the jeans after June 1st. If it seems to be replicating Lucky Boys, then guys in briefs is necessary. Though I'm more interested in @vinapu's camp of men, I enjoy seeing guys (hunks or twinks) in briefs enough that a trip to Lucky Boys is welcome. I hope that's the experience NT delivers in the near future. At the very least, they need short shorts found in Jupiter's and Moonlight's pasts.

A few hours ago, Jupiter Facebook page posted a video showing their model walk out. And, as a briefs and underwear lover, it was a major win as the material, though dark colored, was relatively see through, especially when the spotlight shines direct on it.

I seriously hope these briefs become the standard at Jupiter as it's the most overtly sexy they've gone for a model walk from what I remember.