Will7272

Silom bars

22 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

A few hours ago, Jupiter Facebook page posted a video showing their model walk out. And, as a briefs and underwear lover, it was a major win as the material, though dark colored, was relatively see through, especially when the spotlight shines direct on it.

I seriously hope these briefs become the standard at Jupiter as it's the most overtly sexy they've gone for a model walk from what I remember.

I believe this is the video you're referring to? https://www.facebook.com/Jupiter2018/videos/1403856163422852/

Yes, the briefs are a welcome improvement, but more than half the boys are so disfigured by massive tattoos, it's such a waste!

57 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

more than half the boys are so disfigured by massive tattoos, it's such a waste!

I found that taking lights of assonnas we enter room helps to alleviate that disfiguration to  great degree. ( I'm in camp of those who are not bothered by tattoos, I  don,t like tattoos but still like most of guys sporting them) 

Screw Boys provided me with my first sex-show back in 1997......yes, many twinks. Michael Notcutt, in his unmissable gay guide of that era, informed us that the original plan was to call it Schoolboys. Oh dear.

Perhaps a wise decision not to go ahead with that, not that Screw Boys is a particularly refined  name for a bar.

I must be in the minority here by preferring the twinks on offer in Fresh Boys, with the exception of 2021-2.

As for Screw Boys reopening, I don't recall reading any speculation here or anywhere else.    However, the attached photo shows the door on 02-Dec 2021.   What it does not have is the signs removed and a "For Rent" sign, like many other permanently closed businesses.  So perhaps there is hope.

Perhaps some of the people in Bangkok now could do a walk past when convenient ?

20211202_113501.jpg

I’ve been asking around about Screwboys for the last couple of weeks.  Haven’t found anybody that has heard anything.    I even asked a couple of Mamasans if they have heard from any of the Screwboy Mamasans.  Nothing.    It does just seem lost and forgotten for at least now.    

Further to the Jupiter chat, if you look at their Twitter page you can see regular videos from past few months with parades in underwear or silky shorts. Also posts with pics of current ‘models’ and names. Video quality is still a bit low res, wish they’d invest in a better camera. 

https://twitter.com/jupiter2018_bar?s=21&t=lGp_RIeTIpR09GJG6ELsEg

2 hours ago, flashbarryallen said:

@vinapuDoes the slow rotation still happen where you get to enjoy the views, so to speak? Or do you only get the parade every half hour in order to make a decision?

It looks that pre show boys are parading every 1/2 hr, then there,s singer singing at 235 decibels , parade again,  singer at 345 decibels and when you deaf and frozen there,s 10.00 pm parade in underwear and that,s really eye candy galore, worth frozen disability . Some guys are even sporting kind of shy smile, specially if you tip them previously . 

So to answer your question no slow rotation on the scene

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

I talked to former mamasan from there who is now upstairs and she also is nit aware about any reopening timing neither permanent closure . Probably existing bars need to get more customers first. I entered Jupiter last night, Friday after all and at 9.20 I was only customer. It swelled to perhaps 20 by time show started At 10.30

As for underwear issue recently discussed boys are doing their half hourly parade rather fully clad or at least I  jeans. Only pre show parade at 10.00 had them in all glory and underwear only,at least good start.

As usual there A/C too low and volume of music too high making ANY conversation impossible. Sample me and mamasan: " is X working today?", answer " Do you want boy? ", question repeated bit louder and straight to the ear, new answer "which boy you want ?" 

Eventually we managed to establish that he is not working but they call him over. 

My dream finally come through !!! And as is with dreams , only to be shattered by the morning, Lol

But live goes on and so does Vinapu

By the way lots of new talent at jupiter , including one former masseur from Sabaidee and guy I just week offed from New Twilight.

Thanks for latest update! 

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

It looks that pre show boys are parading every 1/2 hr, then there,s singer singing at 235 decibels , parade again,  singer at 345 decibels and when you deaf and frozen there,s 10.00 pm parade in underwear and that,s really eye candy galore

We all have different tastes & thankfully for me, Jupiter is failing on 3 counts, so I don't have to even think about it.   [Noise, boys and clothes]

Hopefully Fresh Boys will soon improve their choice of boys, put them back in underwear and keep the music volume at a reasonable level, as in the past.

On 5/27/2022 at 9:17 PM, z909 said:

I must be in the minority here by preferring the twinks on offer in Fresh Boys, with the exception of 2021-2.

As for Screw Boys reopening, I don't recall reading any speculation here or anywhere else.    However, the attached photo shows the door on 02-Dec 2021.   What it does not have is the signs removed and a "For Rent" sign, like many other permanently closed businesses.  So perhaps there is hope.

Perhaps some of the people in Bangkok now could do a walk past when convenient ?

20211202_113501.jpg

A former staff member there told me a couple of months ago that it was 50% possible as to whether Screwboys would reopen. Do members in the area think there enough customers to make it work?

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

It looks that pre show boys are parading every 1/2 hr, then there,s singer singing at 235 decibels , parade again,  singer at 345 decibels and when you deaf and frozen there,s 10.00 pm parade in underwear and that,s really eye candy galore, worth frozen disability . Some guys are even sporting kind of shy smile, specially if you tip them previously . 

So to answer your question no slow rotation on the scene

Do they still offer towel dance? I miss the sexy dance, naughty boy shaking their nude butt

14 hours ago, z909 said:

We all have different tastes & thankfully for me, Jupiter is failing on 3 counts, so I don't have to even think about it.   [Noise, boys and clothes]

Hopefully Fresh Boys will soon improve their choice of boys, put them back in underwear and keep the music volume at a reasonable level, as in the past.

My last visit to fresh boys actually had me vibrating with their high bass sound system. I was directly in front of the stage. Not sure if it was caused by the place not full, but the reverb was stronger than needed. 

2 hours ago, yp11 said:

Do they still offer towel dance? I miss the sexy dance, naughty boy shaking their nude butt

Actually, when I visited there in March this year, I fortunately saw towel dance once in a Saturday night, offered by two quite hunky guys with tattoo. Not sure if towel dance is still presented recently.

When I approached Foodland at about 11:30 Friday evening I was surprised to find approximately 80+ young people that I can only describe as a flash mob gathering. Most appeared in their early 20’s and were dressed for the dance floor. 

They were streaming in and out of Foodland to buy beer and consumed it outside before bewitching hour of midnight. They were loud but otherwise well behaved. Crowd began to dissipate about 12:15, likely headed to the clubs off Silom. 

12 hours ago, Fantasia said:

Actually, when I visited there in March this year, I fortunately saw towel dance once in a Saturday night, offered by two quite hunky guys with tattoo. Not sure if towel dance is still presented recently.

Hope they can bring it back soon.

In past they have 4-5 guys dance with towel and fully nude bubble butts at the end.

I remember there was a newbie accidentally expose his dick when swinging the towel and he is so shy, so cute and so sexy haha

My Moonlight catch last night wanted to see his friend working in Dreamboys so off we went there just in time for the show performed in front of 80 percent paced house. Music volume this time tolerable. Show full program including Bic C and full you know what including circulation for tips among audience.

I was audacious  enough to actually check if insetion is proper and indeed it was so both were rewarded with increased tip. 

At least two dozen guys on the stage, still in jeans but barechested, very few sitting with customers though which is not surprising as, quite a few, are soi Twilight veterans and not really in their prime look. But who knows? Perhaps there,s market for them too.