Will7272

Silom bars

11 hours ago, Min said:

Tonight, after parting with a boy, I sampled two more go-go bars, Hotmale in Patpong 2 and Banana Room in Silom 4. That means so far I have tried every go-go bar in Silom (Moonlight being the exception) during this trip.

Hotmale (400B for soft drink) has a decent selection of boys (about a dozen) but their home-made shows appeared to be customer-repellent :)Β At the beginning of the show (around 10h45), there were 5 groups of customers, who then took turns to leave, one by one. After 4 performances, I was the only one left and they hadn't even moved to the f*cking show yet. I then decided to leave too (it was too uncomfortable for me to stay) and the show ended just like that :(

I then moved on to Banana Room at 11h25. There was also a show going on, a drag lipsync, then the big cock show with only two participants. Then shows ended and all the remaining boys came back on stage (6 of them). 350B for soft drink, 350B for boy drink, 500B bar fine, 2000B for boy ST, the usual deal. Bar closed a few minutes past mid-night.

Banana Room is the third bar I visited where boys were in underwear the whole time (the other two are Tawan and Winner Boy in Pattaya)

Holy Moly.. I have been living in Bangkok for almost 6 months now and I have always thought I have been to all gogo bars and massage shop in Silom yet I just found out that there is a gogo bar in Silom Soi 4 😲😲😲

Β 

Is Banana room a new gogo bar like new Twilight?

6 hours ago, vaughn said:

Thanks for the update, was it banana boys bar (upstairs) on soi 4? I think i recall that bar was split in two with an upstairs and downstairs.

I hadn't heard that it has opened again, but I enjoyed that bar in 2019 because it had quite a few twinkier guys back then.

It still has a few twinkies now but they did change the interior. Only one main floor with something that looks like an attic. So customers sit downstairs where the stage is and boys and performers walk to stage from the attic.

1 hour ago, chum_soccer said:

Holy Moly.. I have been living in Bangkok for almost 6 months now and I have always thought I have been to all gogo bars and massage shop in Silom yet I just found out that there is a gogo bar in Silom Soi 4 😲😲😲

Β 

Is Banana room a new gogo bar like new Twilight?

No, it was there even before Covid. But it has two layers (just like Hotmale): outside, you can buy drinks and sit, watching the soi traffic (good spot as it's located near the soi entrance). Inside, there is a full-scaled go-go bar with shows and boys in underwear. Mamasan told me they had about 15 boys in total. Two boys were offed during my time there.

1 minute ago, Min said:

It still has a few twinkies now but they did change the interior. Only one main floor with something that looks like an attic. So customers sit downstairs where the stage is and boys and performers walk to stage from the attic.

No, it was there even before Covid. But it has two layers (just like Hotmale): outside, you can buy drinks and sit, watching the soi traffic (good spot as it's located near the soi entrance). Inside, there is a full-scaled go-go bar with shows and boys in underwear. Mamasan told me they had about 15 boys in total. Two boys were offed during my time there.

Dang if it wasnt for you I wouldn't have known about this :)

On 6/7/2022 at 9:43 AM, vinapu said:

If you mean me am notΒ  sure about me being esteemed but indeed I offed , indeed twice,Β  Nicky based on your impressions. Yes then he was muscular then, pleasantΒ  to be withΒ  but with expensive tasteΒ  as somebody mentioned. I was dragged by him to same upscaleΒ  club in Thong Lor area, asked to fillΒ  his gas tank on the way so while time with him in the room was nice was shortened by those antics and very costly . When he repeated attempt next time I offed him few days later I played along again but that cured me from him for good.

Just out of curiosity, when you came back to Moonlight, had he ever invited himself to sit with you again and suggested another off? Or you just told him to go away with his self-entitled antics?

My memory is a bit fogged due to Singha beer but as I recall:
The ground floor premises was originally a Tapas.Β  Welcome bar (next to Telephone and rented from Balcony) then, or later, rented the upstairs room and opened it as a small gogo bar, named Banana Room. It also had ladyboy shows but they weren't happy because the low ceiling spoiled their headdresses.
At some stage Tapas became Banana Bar. The upstairs was Banana Room Club (still to this day owned by the owner of the now defunct Welcome bar).
I never found out if Banana was connected to Twilight Banana.

For a long time the downstairs was being renovated, then lockdown.
At some time during the last two years, upstairs operated as a 'restaurant' where people could sing along .

Recently, another renovation downstairs and a bright new terrace and name 'Banana Room'.
I can't comment on the activities as I haven't ventured in.Β  Tomorrow maybe.

Sorry if some of my sequence of events is a bit confused. Please correct where appropriate.

15 hours ago, Min said:

Tonight, after parting with a boy, I sampled two more go-go bars, Hotmale in Patpong 2 and Banana Room in Silom 4. That means so far I have tried every go-go bar in Silom (Moonlight being the exception) during this trip.

Hotmale (400B for soft drink) has a decent selection of boys (about a dozen) but their home-made shows appeared to be customer-repellent :)Β At the beginning of the show (around 10h45), there were 5 groups of customers, who then took turns to leave, one by one. After 4 performances, I was the only one left and they hadn't even moved to the f*cking show yet. I then decided to leave too (it was too uncomfortable for me to stay) and the show ended just like that :(

Β You left because you were the last customer or was it because the show was terrible?

1 hour ago, Min said:

After your update on Banana Bar, I am sure there will be many many customers this coming weekend!

A friend has sent me several clips from a nightclub operating in Bannna bar well into the late late hours, not sure if that was something that was just operating when the Gogo bars were closed or if it's something that still continues post relaxation of rulesΒ 

28 minutes ago, colmx said:

A friend has sent me several clips from a nightclub operating in Bannna bar well into the late late hours, not sure if that was something that was just operating when the Gogo bars were closed or if it's something that still continues post relaxation of rulesΒ 

It was not operating as a gogo bar during lockdown.
At one stage it opened as a 'restaurant'Β  with 'singalong". Of course not a karaoke because that would have been naughty.

38 minutes ago, colmx said:

During lockdown it was NOT a gogo bar.
It opened upstairs as a 'restaurant' with loud singing.

7 hours ago, Min said:

Just out of curiosity, when you came back to Moonlight, had he ever invited himself to sit with you again and suggested another off? Or you just told him to go away with his self-entitled antics?

neither, it was year later and it seemedΒ  he barely remembered me I guess,Β 

8 hours ago, Patanawet said:

During lockdown it was NOT a gogo bar.
It opened upstairs as a 'restaurant' with loud singing.

I didn't say it was a Gogo bar during lockdown. I said it operated as an after hours club, and enquired if that aspect was still going now that the Gogo bar had reopenedΒ 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:19 PM, vinapu said:

models have their own presentation times when they are introduced by name, when presentation is over floor boys i.e. regular go-gos areΒ  rotating , recently by two,Β  on the stage . Their names are not introduced , they wear numbers. If they don't it means they are not available for an off usually because they are already reserved

Off fee for floor boys is 500 , for models 1000. Expected tip will be similarly differentiated, for short timeΒ  floor boy may look for 2000-2500 , model 3000 all the way to 5000

waiters are not presenting themselves on the stageΒ  but are, like waiters everywhere circulating among customers fully dressed , delivering drinks and collecting payments.

Β 

Thanks for the explanation

or during their walkabout slip him 100 baht, chances are he will smile at you broadly and when he will be on the stage you can motion him to come and sit with you or he may even approach area you are sitting hoping for the same.Β 

I usually avoid mamasan help in any bar if only I can help myself

keep in mind that if boy has no number it may mean he is not available and is already reserved but yes , that should be confirmed too