Will7272

Silom bars

21 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I have visited Funny Boys two times and it was great. Over 25 boys each time and some cuties if you like twinks.

I visited Moonlight and it had 5 models and 5 gogos and they were OK but nothing special.

I visited Jupiter and it was a bit dull.

Hot Male was OK but not as many guys as Lucky and Dream Boys were OK but not many my type.

I hope this helps!

BTW: took a lad from Moonlight (I know as said nothing special but a waiter caught my eye). :)

Did s Lucky Boys re-opened already? that's great news as it means  we almost back to normal plus one new Nwe Twilight Bar

53 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

the old SuperA or is that already something else?

SuperA sign was still up as of 2 weeks ago, I saw it had the shutters open one afternoon but didn't see any activity up the stairs so probably just building maintenance.

As far as I can remember, I made just the one visit to Super A in the 1990s and never went back. The visit lasted no more than one minute. Even so, it made a deep impression on me, starting with my shock at seeing only emaciated bodies, with the guy nearest me whipping his cock out even before I had a chance to find a seat. Somewhere in one corner was a farang sucking off 2 or 3 boys who formed a semi-circle around him. 

Taking a deep breath and collecting myself, I chose a seat, but just as I was about to lower myself into it, I saw a small pool of cum on the faux leather. I sprang up, looked for another seat only to see torn upholstery everywhere else, and decided that I was not sitting down anywhere. I turned to leave, but in my hurry kicked a small coffee table, whose leg immediately gave way and the table collapsed. I could not flee down the stairs fast enough.

(Actually, I'm not even sure it was Super A. It might have been some other bar in the general area, but it was an upstairs place.)

Edited by macaroni21
added last sentence

There was another bar opposite, or at least nearby, that was reckoned by Michael Notcutt in this estimable Thai Scene (my well-thumbed handbook back then) to be a Super A plus. In other words, however sordid Super A was, this neighbour could out-sleaze it.

A visit to BKK back then was indeed A Walk on the Wild Side.

owned by 

On 5/6/2022 at 3:37 AM, macaroni21 said:

Taking a deep breath and collecting myself, I chose a seat, but just as I was about to lower myself into it, I saw a small pool of cum on the faux leather. I sprang up, looked for another seat only to see torn upholstery everywhere else, and decided that I was not sitting down anywhere.

The faux leather would have put me off, too.

I managed to enter the new twilight bar last night. Place was massive but I was taken aback with fully clothed guys on stage. Not particularly handsome, no hunks in the place in my brief minute there. This might be the modeling type of place like moonlight and jupiter. Not the likes of the once shining twilight bars.  That, or the guys would really have a hard time selling the wares fully clothed. 

2 hours ago, orson said:

Place was massive but I was taken aback with fully clothed guys on stage. Not particularly handsome, no hunks in the place in my brief minute there. 

Thank you for warning us.  

Are the drinks priced at Gogo bar levels, or reduced to reflect the inferior entertainment offering ?

3 hours ago, orson said:

no hunks in the place in my brief minute there. This might be the modeling type of place like moonlight and jupiter. 

now you got me curious indeed

as for handsome / attractive / cute as we all know everybody puts bit different meaning  to those words so best is to check ourselves I guess,

what time you were there?  perhaps those jeans are falling down bit later ? 

24 minutes ago, vinapu said:

perhaps those jeans are falling down bit later ? 

In that case, I'd go for a walk and come back after the jeans have been removed.   

I wouldn't hang around in a Restaurant with no food, or a coffee shop with no coffee.     Likewise, if my drink price is increased to cover the cost of entertainment, they need to provide that entertainment.

The Bangkok Post reports that Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will be pressed by 10 organizations representing nighttime entertainment operators for permission to open their establishments on June 1. .The request will be made during a meeting on Monday of the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration.

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

now you got me curious indeed

as for handsome / attractive / cute as we all know everybody puts bit different meaning  to those words so best is to check ourselves I guess,

what time you were there?  perhaps those jeans are falling down bit later ? 

I was there 945pm. I have been a forewarned via the forum that guys will be in jeans. But I was surprised that they were fully clothed in this bar. 

I suspect this bar has a foreign owner. So the grease money to the bib might not have been ironed out with the local counterpart. I think and hope the situation improves.