Badboy81

I miss Samba and Sun and the boys....

In less than 2 months, my partner and I will be in Rio celebrating New Years for a week!

It's been almost 6 months since we were last in Rio and aside from wearing masks in the ubers and in some restaurants, things were the same...

In the next month, we will start hitting up our favorites letting them know we will be there the day after Christmas...

Questions @Tomcal what are the new days for which sauna?  

Not sure if they have changed but I know you will know what is the best day to go to Pointe versus 117...

That has statues about the same! Mondays you option is poine202 as 117 become a Women’s night(formally it was closed on Mondays). Tuesday is the biggest night for 117, Wednesday it is Poijte all the way! Thursday is a crapshoot either is so/so  Friday.  can be god at pointe don’t know about 117 i have never been there on a Friday. Saturday is usually slow.  Sunday should be decent at 117

On 11/4/2021 at 10:06 AM, Tomcal said:

That has statues about the same! Mondays you option is poine202 as 117 become a Women’s night(formally it was closed on Mondays). Tuesday is the biggest night for 117, Wednesday it is Poijte all the way! Thursday is a crapshoot either is so/so  Friday.  can be god at pointe don’t know about 117 i have never been there on a Friday. Saturday is usually slow.  Sunday should be decent at 117

My guy!  Thank you

On 11/5/2021 at 2:52 PM, davet said:

@tomcal - what about the current schedule in Sao Paulo?

i am only in SP on Thursday to sunday usually I can only comment on Thurs -Sat nights! they have been good the 3,different times i was in SP this past year! but also i was seeing guys i know well for the most part!

On 11/13/2021 at 4:05 PM, Kevie770 said:

@Badboy81you should think about going to the sauna in Bangu on Sunday(casa grande?). It’s scrubby and I wouldn’t use the rooms but had some guys you never see in pointe or 117.

Hell no....that was the worst experience I have had in Rio and a total waste of time....Way out of the way and the guys are very local....The place was disgusting...

On 11/14/2021 at 5:05 PM, Badboy81 said:

Hell no....that was the worst experience I have had in Rio and a total waste of time....Way out of the way and the guys are very local....The place was disgusting...

My experience exactly, I went with TomCal and the Guy that owned Meio Mundo (and then a few others after) so it wasn't a total waste of a day...