macdaddi

Gigolo Erotic House

• Members
On 3/19/2022 at 2:10 PM, grspga1614502765 said:

Anyone been there recently? Any stories to share?

I dropped in on my final night in Bogota, three weeks ago. I actually arrived early as I was in the neighbourhood.  The bar is operating back to normal -- many new dancers in the roster along with the ones from the website. The early evening is a popular pre-game for groups of friends looking to meet up before clubbing. That goes until about 11:00pm.

After that, wave number two consists of those looking for trade or catch the sex shows. The dancers were very open about soliciting dates after the club closes at 2am.   Many in the crowd make their way over from Dark Club (a block away) to catch last call and maybe pick up some dessert :) to take home.

On 3/22/2022 at 3:23 AM, Riobard said:

It’s been far too long, 30 months since i got off in one of the GEH cubicles. I see you also updated St Moritz, thanks. I also used Motel Las Palmas fairly nearby for short-term encounters. Very inexpensive and more upscale than I expected; glad to see it’s still operating. 

hey riobard, I Like Your Content!!

• Members

Dropped in last night around 10:30pm  with friends to pre-game at Gigolo and…man was it dead. Perhaps it was an off night because it is a long weekend here, but there were more dancers than patrons when we arrived. Many dancers that were long-time at the club have moved on to Garage or quit the game. There was just one dancer that I recognized. 
Still recommend a visit but it appeared things have shifted at Gigolo Erotic House.

• Members
2 hours ago, macdaddi said:

Dropped in last night around 10:30pm  with friends to pre-game at Gigolo and…

Yeah I went the first weekend night I was visiting Bogotá off and on in Jan-Feb, but did not bother for about 6 more nights it was operating when I was there and would have dropped in had I thought it’s worth the effort. Again, most of the dancers are cross-affiliated with St Moritz spa downstairs and a hook-up with a massage table is easier than an unlit tiny cubicle. I was expecting loud music based on experience but I found the strobe-lighting additionally offputting. One cute well-built dancer was worth arranging contact info. He has moved on to Theatron where I think the headliner gogos may get a house paycheque.