vinapu

Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time

Thanks for the reportย @vinapu! I am hoping to get back to BKK and Chiang Mai in March. My first trip to LOS was January 2020 - right before Covid hit properly. I was in Chiang Mai for Chinese New Year and it was just starting to become a major thing.ย 

I found the scene in Chiang Mai to be really poor but I did hook up with a local student. We had an amazing few days, he was not a money boy, we hooked up on an app and we are still in regular contact. When I am back in March (all fingers crossed) we will hook up again.....ย 

ย 

47 minutes ago, ichigo said:

Did this guy used to work at lucky boys a couple of years ago? I remember offing a Cambodian with the same name..

no idea but quite possible. I was in Lucky boys perhaps 2 times only and don't recall him there but it means nothing.

Tattoed , well built and bit hairy for Asian

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

nice try, you will not see any. Not that I took plenty as I generally don't take my guys pics and those few I took all were under condition 'for my eyes only'

You are right we must protect privacy of the boys ,I don't think the boys will be happy to see their pictures all over this thread , Moreover it's not others business to know who we met in private.ย 

Nice to hear that Zing is open and that you found it confortable. Before the pandemic it had become my favourite hotel in Pattaya. I used to like the useful size pool where I often relaxed with my boyfriends du jour.

Interesting that you took the airport bus to Jomtien where the terminus is close to the Complex and the Zing hotel. I remember pulling my bag along the uneven pavement from the bus after the long 24 hour journey from home but happy to have arrived. For me the bus is good and a lot safer than in the high speed taxis weaving about in the traffic.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

Nice surprise , mamasan Aek , one with hat,ย  recognized me after all those years and shocked me that he remembered I used to take Art for massage.

What is striking me again and again is how good memory Thai people have they can remember exactly who you are and what you did things that I forgot long time ago, the most shockingย  after couple of years returning to one of the restaurants at Pattaya beach the lady there recognised me and remember exactly what I like to order for breakfast.realy amazing.