Mateo_37

most popular apps in Bangkok and Pattaya

I think it's helpful to use several apps.  Whilst some lads might be on all of them every day, others only use one app.

Also, if looking for a lad you haven't met before, be prepared to hold more than one simultaneous conversation, as the discussion might not be productive.  For example, I was recently in discussion with a lad from Myanmar in Pattaya.  He was prepared to do everything, confirmed item by item and wanted 2000 baht LT, which is the going rate here. As far as I can tell.

All good, so I summarized this as normal just to confirm he understands what he's agreed to:

"OK.    We do X, Y and Z.  We sleep together until after 8:00 am.   X+Y+Z+ long time until after 8:00 am =2000.   No X=0 baht; No Y=0 baht; No Z =0 baht.   Is that OK ?"

Obviously X,Y and Z are changed for this forum.  I'm still waiting for the response.    He spoke enough English, so that's not the problem.

I get a very good success rate and meet some delightful lads by filtering some out in this way.