macdaddi

St Moritz Sauna

• Members

Yeah looks like a not exactly generous tipper didn’t exactly make it rain Geo Washingtons on a hottie’s garter belt. LOL. Though I suppose the more productive strategy is when you can get one momentarily pulled aside off-stage to hand over a large gratuity and gentleman-caller card. 

——

I won’t have a good excuse to not attend at least once this winter as my stay is longer than ever. I understand you can purchase club admission in Theatron de Pelicula’s gastropub El Muro by dining there (from 18:00) and subsequently avoiding whatever general queue otherwise presented, though apparently well organized. Also, there is a secure cloakroom, handy since I’d likely be porting a small backpack following a visit to St-Moritz … honourable mention since after all it’s the thread title. 

Fortunately, not desperate to bag a TdeP dancer according to my suckit/fuckit bucket list as I crossed off having a historically fave Lotus (ex-)stripper, a current ‘expat’, on my face in Spain this year, albeit without the support hose and garter straps.

Tipps were periodically removed from the strap and handed over to the security guy or girl who were supervising the stage. But I did not see massive tipping and I am not sure larger bill would make too much difference. But I saw few guys who were not shy as well, used by the strippers to show what tricks they can perform.

• Members
22 hours ago, tassojunior said:

I was spoiled with the old Club Tobi in Medellin and the Rio saunas, but St. Moritz is more a hustle than anything I'd call sex. Even more so than the other saunas in Bogota that are honest about having limited erotic interaction.  

I have found you certainly need to have your wits about you and be clear ahead of time, whereas in Brazil one rarely gets challenged if paying a ‘typical’ amount that is generally accepted.

Mind you, small sample set St M. Of 5 or 6 guys spanning a 2019 and a 2022 visit, at least two going for the upsell hustle.  So full sex can be as low as COP60,000, above massage 60,000 which is paid to venue, of which provider may get a cut? … after all, he should get paid something especially if it’s only rubdown.

Interestingly, one reasonable price (60K) full sex fellow had done a stint at Spunk and/or NYC Adonis where strippers make comparatively huge bank in private dances and off-site. Obviously I added a generous tip; a solid seeing to for merely $15USD is ridiculously low. He sighed, shrugged, and rolled his eyes at my account of the cash hustle guys. 

The stabs at upsell were up to COP300,000 😂
But that type would typically run 7-figure COP equivalency where I live. 

12 hours ago, Riobard said:

whereas in Brazil one rarely gets challenged if paying a ‘typical’ amount that is generally accepted.

Be prepared your next trip...inflation has hit here too. Many guys asking for 250-300 in sauna, up to 750-800 to go to your room.....and they've become difficult and more demanding on their terms....paradise is changing 😏

The sauna charges 25 for GP's to get in most day...that is passed on to us.

16 hours ago, floridarob said:

Be prepared your next trip...inflation has hit here too. Many guys asking for 250-300 in sauna, up to 750-800 to go to your room.....and they've become difficult and more demanding on their terms....paradise is changing 😏

Please excuse my ignorance but are the amounts you mentioned in US$ ?

• Members
On 12/8/2022 at 8:11 PM, xpaulo said:

So I usually use hand gestures to guys working in a sauna to indicate what I'm hoping is about to happen. Would saying "¿Puedo chuparte la polla? work okay in a Spanish speaking sauna?

They will understand. The Colombian word of choice is la verga, not la polla. You will hear the word verga used agressively in day-to-day speech in Colombia.

On 12/7/2022 at 9:02 PM, floridarob said:

Hmmm, I have only met a few asking for 200, no one quote above that in the sauna 

I spoke to a few....I haven't done a programa in the sauna in years, If I like someone we go to a restaurant or to my apt after. But in my 2 weeks there, especially on busy nights, they seemed to be copying Uber and doing dynamic pricing, again, not all but more than I've ever witnessed,  lol

Sat is the most difficult night because they all want to go to a party with their friends, girlfriends, boyfriends...

Sorry, took this post over about Bogota and I'm talking about Sao Paulo 😲