topjohn5

Where do you go after the saunas close?

Hi everyone,

I understand the saunas close about 9 pm. Where do you guys go after that in Rio and SP?

Are there good, safe bars and restaurants to go to?

• Members

Saunas in Rio and SP close generally about 11 pm or so, and later on weekends, but after the shows end (about 10), they are practically vacant.

Depending on personal style and preference, people will go home, go grab a bite to eat or a drink, hook up with a date or just get some rest. I train on the beach every morning so I’m up when the sun comes up at 5 am. A late night for me is unusual. 

2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Saunas in Rio and SP close generally about 11 pm or so, and later on weekends, but after the shows end (about 10), they are practically vacant.

Depending on personal style and preference, people will go home, go grab a bite to eat or a drink, hook up with a date or just get some rest. I train on the beach every morning so I’m up when the sun comes up at 5 am. A late night for me is unusual. 

Well 5 am would change the style a bite...about when I would go to bed, lol...

The hour of the day reminds me of the horror of fishing with my father, hahahahaha

I used to go to bars/discos after the saunas....then I realized (after several times) that nothing good happens after midnight, safety wise.

Now I take whomever from the sauna that I like/get along with and either grab something to eat or order ubereats and go back to my room to have fun. Has turned out that I can really keep a phone for a long time after all 🙄

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

I used to go to bars/discos after the saunas....then I realized (after several times) that nothing good happens after midnight, safety wise.

Now I take whomever from the sauna that I like/get along with and either grab something to eat or order ubereats and go back to my room to have fun. Has turned out that I can really keep a phone for a long time after all 🙄

Good advice!