Moses

Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com

Just reminder: despite of all COVID issues, Siamroads.com is working as usual, all guides are vaccinated in full. Your private day tours, nightlife tours and day+evening tours are still available.

Here are fresh pics of Mac visiting the shelter for tigers. You may book Mac's time and visit this place with Mac here https://siamroads.com/mac/

Mac-guide-bangkok-thailand-201.jpg.856111e0301cc6eefafb823a4ea67a17.jpg

Mac-guide-bangkok-thailand-203.jpg.046ab5f3856554dba56d1b1324480fc7.jpg

Besides Mac we have in Bangkok Andy https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Bangkok-guide-Andy-2021-6.jpg.7f5cf24eeb506c6737b609d82571caa9.jpg

Bangkok-guide-Andy-2021-12.jpg.c6aab9b0fff4d21cf4a09fd0820239a9.jpg

and Esso (by Fridays evenings and weekends) https://siamroads.com/esso-bangkok/

esso-bangkok-guide-213.jpg.1c3c4d3e13787c66d63f3c5076da4541.jpg

esso-bangkok-guide-217.jpg.bebc0c832f7ca168eed803179053feb7.jpg

One more review on Andy's tour:

Andy is a great and outgoing tour guide and companion. He amazed me with his creative and tailored approach for my sightseeing.

I guess he would probably keep one entertained and never bored even in a desert, but considering how interesting Bangkok is he made the trip truly unforgettable.

I have been to Bangkok a few times already but seeing the city with Andy was a totally different and immersive experience! local art places, cycling around hidden parks, bar hopping or local culinary gems (which didn't drain the pocket).

If I had to summarize in one sentence - He make one me feel special. The only regrettable part of the tour was that it had to end so soon.

I would recommend Andy to anyone who would like to experience something different than the typical tourist attractions or just want to relax and enjoy the beautiful and interesting city.
Of course if you want to see the regular places I am sure that he will also fulfill the task of the guide perfectly to your satisfaction.

thanks to Andy and to SIamroads for making it possible
Ian

Andy's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Bangkok-guide-Andy-2021-8.jpg.0a071022b0dda113068541df6d8bd46c.jpg

One more testimonials. Andy. 

A Worthwhile Adventure

Andy was very thoughtful in choosing an itinerary that suited our interests. He combined the right amount of walking, relaxation, and sightseeing while being very mindful of the time. In addition, we appreciated his prompt communication, hospitality, and friendliness. Without him, we would not have been able to experience Bangkok off the beaten path. We could not recommend him enough!

VK&PY

Andy's profile is here https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Again about Andy :) https://siamroads.com/andy-bangkok-private-guide/

Bangkok-guide-Andy-2021-10.jpg.d533652f42e822d334399a9b7c7b33af.jpg

A memorable pre-birthday celebration in Bangkok with Andy. Andy was a very kind and helpful travel companion, he made an itinerary that suited my interest while making sure I am very comfortable all through out. He answered all of my queries and added some of his own experiences with answering them which made me understand him  and Bangkok in a very special way. 

I enjoyed talking to him as he was very friendly and hospitalized, his English, Thai and Chinese languages were all very     good, we made conversations that were very fun and interesting. He showed me Bangkok in a very unique and wonderful way. What I also like about Andy was he even introduced me to his friends which were very kind to me. He also did a favor to me that really helped me with my whole trip and I thank him a lot for that! 

If you not only want a travel companion, but also a friend, I highly recommend him, you can never go wrong with Andy. 

Again, thank you, Siamroads and especially Andy for this one of kind experience. I am glad to have met and gained a friend named “Andy”:)

andy-review-bangkok.thumb.jpeg.fc8b01dfcf3d880b94cb58c3db15359f.jpeg

57 minutes ago, innitalex said:

Sorry no guide was available in Bangkok for the dates I was around @Moses. You must be very busy! 

Yeah, now it is like huge inflow of tourists in Thailand, we are about 96% booked in June there, Mac has 16 days in row non-stop, Andy is busy by weekdays in UNI. I suggest to book tours in Bangkok at least 3 weeks in advance. We already have placed ads about hiring of new guides in Bangkok and on Phuket.

hiringTH-FB-vert.thumb.png.56796ad20690fb163265855b3433fca6.png

22 hours ago, Moses said:

Yeah, now it is like huge inflow of tourists in Thailand, we are about 96% booked in June there, Mac has 16 days in row non-stop, Andy is busy by weekdays in UNI. I suggest to book tours in Bangkok at least 3 weeks in advance. We already have placed ads about hiring of new guides in Bangkok and on Phuket.

hiringTH-FB-vert.thumb.png.56796ad20690fb163265855b3433fca6.png

Glad to see Mac is busy. I thought he was a really nice guy. I hope to be back in Late September, EVA willing, and will book well in advance!

One more review. Now - about Mac's job:

I had the great pleasure and good fortune of having booked Mac for an extensive tour of Bangkok. In addition to being a very sophisticated, highly educated and sapient young guide with an extensive cultural and practical knowledge of Bangkok and Thailand, profound knowledge of national history and sagacity, he is also extremely kind, pleasant, reliable and perceptive, with impeccable manners!

I recommend him with the highest possible praise to discerning tourists interested in culture!

Stephan,
Germany

Mac's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/mac/

Mac-guide-bangkok-thailand-304.jpg.f20a0eb24ecbfaff52e6a10bb7406386.jpg

On 8/7/2022 at 11:43 AM, Olddaddy said:

Not sure if your busy in the Philippines,but I too back in July couldn't hire a guide for both Cebu & Manila ,all my emails went unanswered 

We answer every email we got not late than in 24 hours. There are 3 options: we didn't get your emails, our replies were rejected by your mail provider (typically gmx.de, gmx.com and few more paranoidal mail servers), they are in your "Spam" folder.

Currently we have problems on PH: Mon in Manila is busy with private event till the end of August, JC in Cebu lost contacts with us about month ago. Only JM on Boracay is able to accept tours now.

20 hours ago, 10tazione said:

@Moses, what do your Myanmar guides report from Myanmar? Since it is now technically open, are there any turists going there? Are there any "safe" provinces for turists? Are the guides having customers?

They say it isn't that safe now, but it depends on program: it is safe to visit remote temples, but isn't safe to visit crowded places. At least by western standards. Also is raining season now, so almost no tourists.

23 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Glad to see review of Mac, he told me several days ago, that he was not well. 

I hope he gets a ok ,I'm a big fan of his blog

, he went away for a few years once .

Get well soon Mac💜💜💜

8 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I have used Mac several times, in the past, but I didn't know he had a blog. Can you give me details?

Thanks 

I think @Olddaddy is confusing Mac of SiamRoads (see the original post of this thread) with ShamelessMack, who, besides being a well respected member of this board, has been running a very interesting, informative and entertaining travel blog for (off and on) many years: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog

I hope I’m not violating any rules by “outing” you, @macaroni21 - I am also a fan of your blog.

4 hours ago, alvnv said:

I think @Olddaddy is confusing Mac of SiamRoads (see the original post of this thread) with ShamelessMack, who, besides being a well respected member of this board, has been running a very interesting, informative and entertaining travel blog for (off and on) many years: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog

I hope I’m not violating any rules by “outing” you, @macaroni21 - I am also a fan of your blog.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't worry , he outed himself few weeks ago

I have "outed" myself as the blogger time and again since more than ten years ago, but few people seem to notice, 🥲ha ha ha. It's a little deflating, I must say ...

By the way, the latest two posts are about Tawan - one recent report and another from 13 years ago. Compare the two and weep!

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

I have "outed" myself as the blogger time and again since more than ten years ago, but few people seem to notice, 🥲ha ha ha. It's a little deflating, I must say ...

By the way, the latest two posts are about Tawan - one recent report and another from 13 years ago. Compare the two and weep!

whenever you deflating think about old vinapu who every evening checks your site along with other 2 gay forums and ChristianPFC blog plus one other , not gay related site.

I read both pieces about Tawan but found nothing to weep. Times are moving and we need to adapt , no need to weep every time when we compare our look in the mirror with one from high school prom. Rather we should look at way of getting as much as we can from current situation. 

One difference about Tawan is  that 13 years ago Tawan had reputation of his boys being fill of attitude, at least it's what I read then on various forums and it kept me from visiting even if I'm well known fan of  hunks  . It was only on my 8th trip when   I finally braved in (and ever since would prefer never leave) and it was by accident - Arena guy, twink himself,  I offed on the way to BBB Inn suggested  that he wants to see big boys in this bar when we were passing by.

Now, and I try to visit every bar in BKK at least once during every trip, I'm of firm opinion it's a friendliest bar of them all and it's not because  size of their boys. It may be that being older they are more mature and confident of themselves.