caeron

Help: What to do in the Philippines

Currently I'm in Davao City,got the bus from General Santos City, 3 hours .

Davao has a few foreigners ,and yes I'm sure gay farangs here somewhere 

My Grindr won't stop, I turned it off ,it's going every few seconds 

Not all are money boys ,some are dominate type guys who want a foreigner to suck them off ,I had that a few times, I had the hotel security guard in General Santos City message me on Grindr,he was a fitness boxer trainer, I didnt know if he wanted money or not but got offended when I asked.

I ended up on my knees in the room sucking him off .

He was actually married,no money exchanged

But my  next stop is Cebu tommrrw ,I think there's a lot of foreigners there, and more gay bars , probably more money boys too I imagine.

I recommend Makati in Manila  ,but please don't listen to people saying it's dangerous etc, this is a country with security guards on every corner that are not needed  and people speak English,it's very safe and a lot safer than American cities ,however I'm sure the tourist areas have crime I guess .

Guys just doing a walk this early morning in Davao City , unfortunately I'm with a Pinoy  boyfriend ..but ..already a young 19yo brown skinned shirtless  construction worker wanted a picture with me !

Hottest smooth skin pecs & abs I have ever saw along with a young boyish face ,I gave him 100 pesos for a picture and I'm sure I could of got his number but I couldn't as I'm travelling with a Pinoy bf who gets jealous .

Now let me say this morning I have spotted hot dark brown skin guys looking at me and I mean model types not street rough types 

I'm sitting in a outside cafe and 3 young guys hot looking walked across the zebra crossing nice designer clothes ,RayBan sunglasses etc ,one looked at me and pulled his zipper up & down ,I instantly got hard ,he was teasing me ,they are teasers here 

But they are all Top type guys or bisexual,I have yet to see girlish guys here.

If I was by myself without my Filipino bf I could pick up guys easy for free I'm sure 

Unfortunately my bf  is a 28yo top and like the most of Filipino boys is into older farang guys so 3 some with Filipino boys is out of the question 

• Members
On 6/30/2022 at 1:52 AM, floridarob said:

Which part of Manila would you recommend to stay in, where is closer to more action....or is another city better, like Cebu?

I would suggest staying in the Malate area. The gay bars are scattered but you can use Grab (Manila's Uber) to get to them and back to your accommodation. You'd probably spend 200-500  pesos getting around and you have the option of paying cash to the driver or pay via the app. That 's what I used the whole time I was there in February. 

Malate is close to the University belt where there's a big shopping mall called Robinsons Galleria, If you hang out there, you could meet some nice young horny students. Never happened to me but it happened to my white Aussie 50-something friend who's pick up line is to either ask for direction or ask for a time.

On 6/29/2022 at 12:51 PM, Olddaddy said:

"I was in general Santos City yesterday which is in the south,the malls were jam packed............. must be on good money as well as all the toyota Hilux they have They certainly didn't look poor to me."

My Flipino BF tells me that the reason a lot of Malls are so packed is that as it's so overpoweringly hot there people go to Malls for the (free) aircon !  This based on the fact that it's much more pleasant to spend the afternoon sitting there or walking around a Mall than it is to sit at home either sweating it out or having to spend money running an expensive home Ac machine.  

Likewise re the fancy cars I know even from watching his family and friends that Flipinos ( or actually most Asians it seems!?) having fancy cars definitely does NOT mean they are rich or have a lot of money.  In my experience they buy the biggest car they (cant) afford just to be "seen" in it and so that they can LOOK like they have money and a great lifestyle to show off to their friends - whereas in reality they maybe hardly having enough money to put petrol in the bloody thing !!   Shallow ( as I've pointed out to him, but he and they see nothing wrong with showing off ( what you dont have !)   

On 6/30/2022 at 7:30 AM, Olddaddy said:

Guys just doing a walk this early morning in Davao City , unfortunately I'm with a Pinoy  boyfriend ..but ..already a young 19yo brown skinned shirtless  construction worker wanted a picture with me !

Hottest smooth skin pecs & abs I have ever saw along with a young boyish face ,I gave him 100 pesos for a picture and I'm sure I could of got his number but I couldn't as I'm travelling with a Pinoy bf who gets jealous .

Now let me say this morning I have spotted hot dark brown skin guys looking at me and I mean model types not street rough types 

I'm sitting in a outside cafe and 3 young guys hot looking walked across the zebra crossing nice designer clothes ,RayBan sunglasses etc ,one looked at me and pulled his zipper up & down ,I instantly got hard ,he was teasing me ,they are teasers here 

But they are all Top type guys or bisexual,I have yet to see girlish guys here.

If I was by myself without my Filipino bf I could pick up guys easy for free I'm sure 

Unfortunately my bf  is a 28yo top and like the most of Filipino boys is into older farang guys so 3 some with Filipino boys is out of the question 

You must be pretty attractive @Olddaddy if you're getting tail for free. But white guys are especially seen as very appealing here in the Philippines. You can almost say that it's a trend here to have a Caucasian SO.

@NIrishGuywell the Philippines is a country with one of the highest wealth inequality. Poverty is certainly a reality especially in rural areas and even in the shanty towns where urban poor and homelessness are a common sight. Though is certainly a growing middle class with increasing spending power, moreover there is also the other side of the spectrum with the ultra rich. Districts such as BGC and Makati are prime examples where ferraris, lamborghinis and other luxury cars are common, and a line in Louis Vuitton is expected. A house and lot in Forbes park can set you back $20 Mil minimum.

You are absolutely right that there are a lot of lower middle class families going bankrupt because of keeping up with the Joneses. It's mainly due to the Asian mentality of external validation. Though the truly well off do not need to show of, they just know for a fact that they are wealthy.