reader

365 The River massage

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

one of my boys when I complemented him this way said " I'm handsome, girls are beautiful , boys are handsome"

When I complemented one of my boys with the "You are handsome" line, he said "I bet you say that to all the boys you meet".

I told him I only meet handsome boys.   Although sometimes there's a mistake on Grindr. 

Advertises also on thaimassageboy. Not really near BangSue (I guess some 2-2,5 kms away), more west toward that brand new parliament monstrosity of building and, sorry, also very near the Chuan Taharn=army compound. (from where they start any military coup d´etat). There should be some brand new MRT stop close by (forgot the name). Could be a very new compound building where before was a closed down and long time empty dept.store.

Again: pix may not be actual. I recognise at least 1 and maybe 2 guys from another place and I returned from last visit to LOS now 2 yrs ago=the exact day when all these covid measures came in force. It quite often only means they have some contact with that guy (=fone nr) and will (try to) call him of someone asks for this guy. But by now most regular Thai customers fone/app/line and make a fixed appointmt. Casual visitors are very rare nowadays in such places

1 hour ago, pong2 said:

Casual visitors are very rare nowadays in such places

you may be right, In Dec I  visited 2  of such further away places and one had only 3 guys available , all suitable I hast to say, other one by Saphan Kwai station did not have any but helpful mamasan showed me pictures and told me which guy can be there in how many minutes.

Trying to figure out its current address. I see two on various media.

One is 375/5 Pracha Rat Sai 2 Road. Its on their latest LINE burst. This address seems to be directly beneath Bang Pho station.

The other is 365/4 Prachatrat sai 1, stated on its weebly.com website and Instragram.

On Oct 15 last year, @reader reported that it was "Located directly below the Bang Pho Station on the Blue line". But then reader reported yesterday that "it has just relocated to new quarters not far from original location." Logically, this seems to mean the address is not any longer under Bang Pho station but instead at 365/4 Pracha Rat Sai 1 which is about 1km north of Bang Pho station. Yet that contradicts what it is saying on its LINE burst.

Knowing the poor ability of Thai small businesses to maintain websites, I find it hard to believe that the weebly.com wesbite is current and the LINE information is out of date.

@reader, based on your most recent visit, which is the current address?

13 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Trying to figure out its current address. I see two on various media.

One is 375/5 Pracha Rat Sai 2 Road. Its on their latest LINE burst. This address seems to be directly beneath Bang Pho station.

The other is 365/4 Prachatrat sai 1, stated on its weebly.com website and Instragram.

On Oct 15 last year, @reader reported that it was "Located directly below the Bang Pho Station on the Blue line". But then reader reported yesterday that "it has just relocated to new quarters not far from original location." Logically, this seems to mean the address is not any longer under Bang Pho station but instead at 365/4 Pracha Rat Sai 1 which is about 1km north of Bang Pho station. Yet that contradicts what it is saying on its LINE burst.

Knowing the poor ability of Thai small businesses to maintain websites, I find it hard to believe that the weebly.com wesbite is current and the LINE information is out of date.

@reader, based on your most recent visit, which is the current address?

Both the old and new locations are right under the Bang Pho station, although at different ends and different sides of the station. The new location is closer to the pier.