GoldMember

Bangkok Trip report - MAR 2022 – Like there is no Tomowrrow

22 hours ago, spoon said:

Im picturing your muscle worship session with nut. Similar name the the famous nut from moonlight, if nut is really his name

It was a magnificent and standard muscle worship scene with lots of oil, flexing, toching, licking and kissing involved. I love to cum by fucking the thighs of the bodybuilder as he lays down on his back, attaches them togeher and let me fucks as my dick is fractioned by his muscular thighs. He supplied all that experience in a perfect way.

5 hours ago, orson said:

It might be Nop if the guy you're referring to is a shorter guy. 

Yassss I think that's him! 

When I was young, I enjoyed experimenting with drugs. Now that I'm old, not so much.

At least here in the US, damn near everything might have a killing dose of Fentanyl in it. We had two high school kids die this week here in Portland Oregon of Fentanyl overdoses from counterfeit pills. They mix that shit with everything these days.

6 hours ago, caeron said:

When I was young, I enjoyed experimenting with drugs. Now that I'm old, not so much.

At least here in the US, damn near everything might have a killing dose of Fentanyl in it. We had two high school kids die this week here in Portland Oregon of Fentanyl overdoses from counterfeit pills. They mix that shit with everything these days.

yep

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/12/us/west-point-cadets-overdose-fentanyl/index.html

3 hours ago, SydneyGay88 said:

Thank you so much for your amazing report!

Looks like such a great time.

Which hotel do you prefer Le Meridien or the W?

W is a better hotel. No doubt about it. 

But, Meridien's location is better and it is good enough. Even having a 7/11 just opposite to it is pricless. W resembles So Sofitel in the manner that when you go out, there is nothing outside and you either need to walk some time or taxi. They are both "better" than Le Meridien. But Location, Location, Location. 

Next trip I'll probably return to Le Meridien. 

I count myself among those who never had to do with buy being know user or behaving as such. If that would happen  be trying to get rid of company ASAP under any pretext.

Once at BBB Inn I was witness  to commotion  created in the room beside mine, by most likely drugged guest. Boy escaped screaming  so  I learned the lesson to stay away from users. One of our members once pointed at one of guys at Screwboys and warned me about him being user but he was not my type . 

Since I'm HongThong user , I hope that doesn't count as drug.

I know a couple of lads who use poppers, but I suspect these are at the mild end of the spectrum.

It's been several years since I met someone who was likely to be using other drugs.    That was a lad at Dreamboys Pattaya, who seemed to have massive fluctuations in mood & energy levels.

The previous example was from Eros, many years ago.    He needed to go to his room, so I accompanied him to this rather basic residence, in Sunee, upstairs opposite where the few remaining bars operate.  

When he was prepping the "Ice", along with his 2 room mates, I decided it was time to leave. 

I do not judge others for their drug use or lack of drug use. Any adult can decide for themselves what they wish to do and no one should condemn others for their choices that do not affect them. That said, I have two rules for guys I date (not short times).

1. No lying

2. No drugs

I have never felt comfortable with drugs as I have watched it destroy too many of my exes. For a long term relationship, it is not something I'll tolerate.

However, for someone that is only short time, it is totally up to them. I have had guys in Brazil and Thailand that are into X, coke, etc. and as long as they don't do it in my room, it is up to them.