GoldMember

Bangkok Trip report - MAR 2022 – Like there is no Tomowrrow

3 hours ago, AlexThompson said:

This is a forum dedicated to men who visit a third world country, in order to solicit young guys who would be out of their league back home and/or to purchase prostitutes at bargain basement prices. 

This narrow but somehow precise forum definition made me laugh in this freezing Israeli morning! 

4 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Also, if Vinapu’s pouring direct oil on skin is a turn off – than he totally did that

it's more practical than esthetic rule. Pouring colder (room temperature at best ) oil on 36.6 C skin can create unpleasant feeling , specially for people with thermosensitive skin.

And on the spot we can gauge how professional masseur is  

41 minutes ago, vinapu said:

it's more practical than esthetic rule. Pouring colder (room temperature at best ) oil on 36.6 C skin can create unpleasant feeling , specially for people with thermosensitive skin.

And on the spot we can gauge how professional masseur is  

I think massage shops usually warm the oil up ? 

I've had oil applied at various temperatures directly from container but I think that always results in excessive amount that is very difficult to wash off unless boy helps you in shower. That always earns him an extra red note when leaving and I tell him why (if he showers with me before and after, I add another). 

My preferred method is when the masseur puts small amount in hands and rubs them together to warm it up. 

13 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Lets wrap up this trip report!

That’s all. Taxi, Flights and I’m back home overwhelmed once again by the big change of rhythm between that intense BKK weekend and returning back to normal life. Negative Covid test upon arrival home surprises me, as I had so much close contact with too many people this trip. God bless Pfizer.

When is next time? Hopefully I’ll return for next January’s White Party. I am happy to say we are expecting a second child in the upcoming fall so some trips are in the near future to the USA. If all goes well, then I expect a much-needed vacation will align just in time for WPBKK. Will update.

Thank you all for reading and commenting and sharing your thoughts.

This is a video from last pride (June 2021) after a year and a half without my queen's appearance during Covid. This was her new opening song. 

I’m dedicating this song to all BKK lovers out there, trying to have fun like there is no tomorrow. I try my best to do so during my trips 😊

Thank you for sharing your report, fun times with us. It was a much needed read!

Also thanks/krap khun for this, nice reviving memories. Good to see you are able to venture out of the Silom ghetto on your own! And now back in swinging Tel Aviv-has that tram/metro now finally been ready?

A is a (nick)name as frequent as Peter or Dick in the UK or John in US. Its mostly the nr 1, or first boy in the family. 

I spent some time seeing massage poh-VDOś lately and well over half showed the oil poured over the body. THat is nowadays likely the main source for guys to get instructed. But its indeed old-Thai-style to have it warmed up a little in the hands of masseur. Plus that in past it was much more solid wax-type. HOT oil is sometimes also offered but then comes in a plate on a candle or so. About any msg-shop that takes its works seriously let you choose what flavour of oil you would like. Having once a night full of mosquitoes after some, I now always take ´no scent´.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:47 PM, pong2 said:

And now back in swinging Tel Aviv-has that tram/metro now finally been ready?

Oh not ready at all. Basically TLV is nowadays one big construction site. They say first metro ride should start mid 2023 but that still means they'll be building in the next decade or so. If anyone plans a visit here come with some patience :)