Boy Stories

Excluding visits to massage shops, the majority of the boys met on this trip are from Cambodia or Laos, with the remaining 13% from Thailand (approximately).

I don't select on the basis of nationality, but do tend to see the lads that are good again.

ML

One of my favourites, Boy M contacts me via Line asking if I'm available today.  I've got other commitments, but knowing another farang friend is staying in the same building and likes the lad, I advised my friend that the boy is available and looking for trade.

My farang friend replies saying boy M is currently in his bathroom!  

A few days earlier, boy M had visited me and spent some time in my bathroom, including some phone activity.  Perhaps he was going through his customer "list" contacting every nearby punter ?

Every time I meet, I ask “what did you do today ?”.    The answer is always “nothing”, pronounced with an endearing rising tone, then falling.      As with most of these boys, he never answers by saying “I’ve done 2 tops and a bottom” 

SC

Boy S operates mainly on Grindr, sometimes on one other app and makes the odd rare appearance in Jomtien Complex.   He spent some time out of town with a client, earlier in the month.  He's been spending less time on Grindr recently, but does chase me up on Line to ask for a meeting fairly regularly.   Anyway, I agree a meeting two days away and then the day before, he's contacting me asking to meet earlier, as he's apparently run out of money after paying the rent.  

I can’t imagine the finance situation is too strained, as if he's run out of money, he would be spending more time on the apps, not less   ?      Right ? 

To his credit, he didn’t ask for a donation, he just wanted to meet earlier.

TC

Boy T claims to have not seen  a customer for 2 months.  Which isn't true, as he saw me the previous month.  Another one who has been on Grindr less often & I don’t recall seeing him on other apps. 

Additionally, he seems to have given up on his Line account and has told me to contact him on Grindr.  Who knows what his reasoning is for abandoning Line, but he's one of the few lads I've met here who has no clue how to read either Thai or English, so perhaps translation software is a factor ?

This guy actually works as a waiter in a bar and is very proficient at asking people if they want a beer.

X

Arrived in Thailand after an illegal border crossing.   His friend at the same bar has been known to do the same, from a different country. Boy X has his passport stolen by a ladyboy.  He can't report that to the police, for obvious reasons.    To his credit, at no point does boy X ever ask for a donation towards this.

Boy X was working in a bar with boy C, who also arrived in Thailand illegally during the pandemic, from another nearby country.  

He claims to have left school at 11 and has come from a poor family.   He speaks English fairly well, including some written English.    He lets slip that he sleeps with the aircon on when back in his home country and eventually I see a photo of the family house, which is larger than mine.   Apparently the family “used to be poor”.

KL

I’ve seen him 3 times in 2022, despite not spending that much time in Bangkok.  So another good one.    The first 2 visits were in the Quarter, but for the third visit I’d moved to a different hotel as The Quarter was no longer discounted to the same extent.  The final hotel had larger rooms & despite the room being slightly older, he was quite impressed by it and also took a number of photos of himself by the window & in the bathroom.    

Anyhow, 3 of these photos end up on his Facebook profile, including one with the view from the window behind him.   The text refers to a “rich boyfriend”.    Sadly that’s fiction, although I do get some nice holidays, so it's a good lifestyle.

4 hours ago, z909 said:

.   The text refers to a “rich boyfriend”.    Sadly that’s fiction, although I do get some nice holidays, so it's a good lifestyle.

remember  both poor and rich are relative concepts, for most boys very fact that we can afford vacations in far away country is sure sign of affluence  

Yes I have had boys voice the “vacation proof” a good number of times since my first visit to Thailand more than 20 years ago, very often when I was reluctant to fund an excessive demand for cash or presents. Although I would say that the affluence gap between “the West” and SE Asia has closed somewhat over those years, manifesting itself in a much reduced supply of young Thai recruits from Isaan to the sex industry in the tourist resorts.

An interesting thread and one in which I could probably contribute when I can give it a little more thought as I have a number of 'regulars' who I have known over the years.

Obviously they mostly tell us what they want us to hear, at least when they are sober. However I do wonder if, say, two of us knew the same boy, if his story would be the same? Many boys are smart enough and experienced enough to quickly work out which particular heartstrings to pull haha. 

42 minutes ago, Vessey said:

An interesting thread and one in which I could probably contribute when I can give it a little more thought as I have a number of 'regulars' who I have known over the years.

Further contributions are welcome.

I also have 2 regulars and I have reported extensively on the ins and outs of our  "relationship" both here and elsewhere, so I won't repeat myself. I had a lot more to report on in the days when I was a butterfly and had numerous guys during my holidays. 

Both regulars have a lot in common - I tend to go for a certain type of guy - and one of those things is that we don't drink or take drugs. So we can always perform and also have proper conversations.

As a farang, of course I'm considered  "rich".  But I never discuss my financial situation and simply tell them that not all farang are rich. There are numerous farang living on the pension. Do they believe me? Probably not. Farang = money.

My 2 regular guys have never brought up the topic. 

A very big house does not mean that its only for the small family-likely it will be for the extended family, incl. a few brothers/sisters with their own families.

I do not have too much too share here. Except this one Burmese guy, who I once chose in a msg shop in Nonthburi for his many tattoos etc, kind of curiosity only. Well, he provided indeed quite good service, was not the usual Karyen/hilltribe, but real main-Burmese and then told me he got his ´training´ whilst in that g.d army from fellow-soldiers.

My dearest best friend in BKK for a few yrs was then student and a muslim guy. Looked more moroccan as Thai. Father in the airforce, mother some bank-job and he was very much extreme in hiding. Never had these common sob stories. After study ending he found a quite good job in setting up coffeeshops-the rage at that time, later when market exhausted by setting up juice-bars.